Thursday, August 10, 2017

OOTD: My 8 Month Mommy Uniform

With each baby, I always forget how hard the last month is for getting dressed. I'm basically living in my Pink Blush dresses (this navy and floral one are getting me through!), but when I'm just home or running errands I've been loving these Pink Blush crops.

It's been so hot here and I'm back to feeling tired often, plus everything makes me out of breath!! I totally forgot about that part and I feel like it's even worse now that I'm chasing after two kiddos instead of just one. I'm not quite counting down the days until our little one's arrival yet, there's still more things I enjoy about pregnancy than not, but that list is getting slimmer!


IMG_3515
IMG_3513IMG_3516


The side detailing on with the see-through netting is so cute and on trend! These are super comfortable and run a bit small, I would suggest sizing up. They're perfect for your whole pregnancy, especially if you're active! Want to know why I'm wearing flip flops? My answer is simple, that's all that fits well AND I can't reach my feet to tie anything. Any time I'm not working or at an event, this is what you'll find me in. I love being comfortable in this heat!

Hope you're all having a fantastic week!! I have a few posts and life updates coming up and I can't wait to share them with you!! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments :