Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Recent OOTDs + Recent Purchases

Here are a few outfits I've posted on Instagram that never made it to the blog until today! Getting dressed this pregnancy has probably been the easiest so far, but I can't wait to wear whatever I want. bout half and half of my clothes right now are maternity vs non-maternity and I should be able to wear almost all of them postpartum. Thank you loose fit!


IMG_1219



Ruffle Hem Top (similar) // Pants (non-maternity here) // Flats

This is one of my fave tops! I love the ruffle hem, and really all things ruffle or peplum. It's the lightest shade of blush it looks almost white. I'm also loving these striped flats  they're so cute and summery and go with so much!


IMG_1498

Top (similar here and here) // Jeans (non-maternity, totally fit under the bump!) 
Bag // Wedges (sold out, similar here and here)

There are a few things in life I need everything of: that's striped tops, ruffle hems/sleeves, and basic white tees. This long tunic is so cute and I've worn it a ton during this pregnancy.


IMG_2070

Top (similar here and here) // Jeans // Necklace // Sandals (sold out, similar here and here)

Ok, I've had this knotted tee in my cart for-ev-er. Forever!! I kept going back and forth on buying it, I wasn't sure how it would fit with the bump or after, but I'm so glad I hit the trigger!! It's so extra soft and long! It runs large so I sized down to a small and it fits perfectly. 


IMG_1167

Dress // Necklace (similar) // Bracelets // Sandals (sold out, similar here and here)

This has to be one of the comfiest dresses I own. It's absolutely perfect over the bump and I know I'll be wearing it postpartum too. I was never one for swing or t-shirt dresses, but this summer has me a changed woman. They're the best for pregnancy too!

I've been on a little spending spree lately and I can't help or stop myself. I try not to buy anything I can't wear now or postpartum, or items that I don't really need. I also have a hard time defining the word need. I snagged this adorable tie front tee, I can't wait to wear it with jeans and cut out booties this fall. This summer heat is killing me and I think it's the first time in my life I'm actually looking forward to fall.

For beauty products,  I couldn't help but finally order some goodies from Morphe during their 4th of July sale. They should be here tomorrow and I'm dying to get my hands on them! I picked up this brush set and this shadow palette. Have you tried their brushes? I've heard great things about them individually, but nada about their sets. I almost pulled the trigger on this shadow set instead, and went back and forth forever between them. I went with the 35F because it has darker colors and lots of pretty plums. The 350 set looks super similar to my MAC palette (which is like twice as much and half as many shadows. Again, I've heard amazing things about Morphe so I'm excited to try these goodies out! I'll be sure to do full reviews of both for ya!

Happy hump day!! What have you been shopping lately? Did you get anything during Amazon Prime Day? Are you ready for the Nsale?
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments :