Wednesday, June 21, 2017

OOTD: White Lace

While on our family trip last week to St George, we snuck in a date night! It was so much fun and a much needed break. We headed to dinner at Sakura and then to see Newsies at Tuacahn. It's an outdoor amphitheater and it's incredible! All of the actors are so talented, most of them from New York and have performed on Broadway. I've seen Peter Pan and South Pacific in years past and was so excited to take Matt! It was actually his first play and he really enjoyed it! Sounds like we'll be going again!

IMG_0731



IMG_0732IMG_0733IMG_0734IMG_0736IMG_0735

Dress (ASOS last year, similar here, here, and here) // Earrings // Sandals // Purse

I wore this dress for our family pictures last year and have been dying to wear it again. Other than church, I don't have a lot of places to wear it. I've been invited to several showers, but always feel weird wearing white- even if it's for a baby shower. When we bought our tickets back in February, I knew right away what I wanted to wear! Also, these jeweled sandals are so cute and only $15!!

Hope you all had a great week! I plan on doing a recap of our trip in the next week, stay tuned!

No comments :