Monday, June 12, 2017

OOTD: Blue Stripes

We're on vacation in southern Utah and having so much fun! The weather has been perfect and we are having so much fun! If you're looking for a good family spot with lots to do for kids of all ages, good food, and beautiful sites, this is the spot!

When I was packing, I packed mostly dresses since they're so easy to wear and would be comfortable in the heat. When I had everything packed, I realized most of what I packed was from Pink Blush! They are seriously getting me through this pregnancy- they just have so many maternity options. One thing I knew I had to pack was this blue striped dress. It's so soft and comfortable! I've worn it a few times already and just love it!

IMG_9784



IMG_9785


Striped Dress c/o Pink Blush

Earlier this week we walked around downtown St George- it's absolutely beautiful! We checked out the splash pad, took the girls on the carousel, and went to a vintage soda and candy shop. They had so many great candies like Razzles and Zotz and yummy sodas, including homemade ones! We went out back for a snack and I had to take some quick pics in front of this old shop! 

Hope you're having a great week, thank you for stopping by!

No comments :