Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Faves

Happy Friday everyone! Several blog posts in two weeks? Who am I? I'm on a roll and hope to keep the momentum going! I've really missed blogging and am finally getting some energy back this trimester. Yay!



 photo 331C6BC3-7A27-4D59-B5D4-81A8BFABC1D8_zpsr3kvosik.jpg
 photo 5120880A-5D90-460C-937F-9DDC6BE8CCF9_zpsuw7xodsi.jpg

I saw this eyeshadow on a few blogs and had to try it! I included it in my Mother’s Day Gift Ideas post, and my sister gifted it to me for my birthday. It’s SO pretty! The applicator is kinda different and takes some getting used to. I apply it after my shadow is done, then finish with my eyeliner and mascara. I do get some fall out throughout the day, but the metallic sheen is so gorgeous!! It’s a must-have in my book for any special event…you know like days that end in Y.

 photo E66C1208-FBB3-4618-BEF4-558F7B10462A_zpsjnk7yo3s.jpg

This China Glaze color is hands down one of my FAVORITE colors for summer! It is so bright and cheerful! I wear it every summer and it's a constant go-to with the warm weather and pool days!

 photo 9BFF6DC3-E082-4D66-AF7B-7491E2A84814_zpsuffp8x0v.jpg photo 8607D0BC-2E9A-4152-8525-DEE5D097B3F0_zpskbbdyzeq.jpg

For our trip to Utah, I wanted some thin running shorts that would be easy to wear for hiking, visiting splash pads, etc and. I went to Old Navy last week and scooped these up in both the palm print and solid black (I also snagged these tanks!) and I can’t wait to wear them. I just got my usual size and I’m glad they’ll fit post baby as well. I thought I’d have to size up to accommodate the bump, but they fit perfect! I’ve never bought active wear from Old Navy before, but they had a lot of cute designs and prints.

 photo 2cd5af80-6304-470d-81d0-8c8ebdd54f90_zpskryssqbu.jpg

Is this suit not the cutest? I bought it a size up for the bump and had it altered to fit and I’m debating on buying it in my regular size for next summer. It fits true to size, is so flattering, and I love the laser detailing on the top! Two of my girlfriends bought it after me and they love it just as much! If you’re looking for a flattering one piece, this is it!! Find my sunnies here- I've been wearing them nonstop!


 photo 30C0FD58-929C-4F54-AEB9-01944FBA2C5D_zps8sdwdxcf.jpg

I'm obsessed with this palm dress (see OOTD post here, find sandals here) and I want it in every color! It fits true to size, is a thicker fabric, and super comfy! A def must have! I also picked up this crossbody in two colors! I love the shape and it's pretty big for it's size, fits a lot of stuff.

What are some things you've been loving lately? Hope you're all having a fantastic Friday!

No comments :