Thursday, January 26, 2017

We Love BookRoo!

If you’ve been around here long, you’ll know that I’m a total book nerd. I’ve always loved to read, even as a child. I remember going to the library all the time with my mother and grandmother, reading at night on the porch outside, and staying up late to finish my latest novel. Reading has always been an escape for me and I can’t stand the days between books! I love to read on my lunch breaks at work and any free time at home. It's important to me to develop my children's love of reading and set the example for them. We read to the kids every night as part of our evening routine and they always receive a book or two for holidays and special events. Reading helps with their communication, brain development, speech, promotes academic excellence, and the list goes on and on. Plus, it's fun! Let me tell you why we love our BookRoo subscriptions,

 photo 53AC3AD0-81DE-4342-91C0-DE25A6714392_zpsen0xvcaa.jpg



We received our December BookRoo shipment and it took all of my will power to hold onto it until Christmas Eve because I’m just as excited as the kids! For this round, we chose to have picture books and I knew that whatever was inside would be perfect to settle our holiday excitement. Our box had Tea Rex and Home Tweet Home and I think we read both stories about 4-5 times before it was time to hit the hay. Tea Rex has been a favorite, we even set up a little tea party for Ellie and her stuffed animal friends. It was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!!

 photo 2F028F31-D38B-4C5F-BD96-5E6105E372D9_zpstjhhvvlj.jpg  photo A2158181-6BC9-486D-8464-2FE9A3B1A312_zpscshuyzeb.jpg  photo 1B493BAE-23A8-490E-AC1C-1707E6BC2D77_zpssq1tps7y.jpg  photo CC0F660F-303A-4DA3-85EA-2F0036047398_zps2arebfua.jpg

Have you heard about BookRoo yet? It’s hands down my favorite subscription box yet, each box has added so much joy to our library. BookRoo sends a box every month filled with either three board books (for ages 0-2.5) or two hardcover picture books (for ages 2.5-6) and you can alternate your packages if you choose! BookRoo always find the best books- great pictures, unique stories, and a variety of stories/styles. I love that it makes reading exciting for the kids, everyone loves getting packages in the mail! Each book is gift wrapped, and you never know what new stories are waiting for you. I really enjoy that it’s convenient and affordable and I can hold on to them to keep for something special (like Christmas eve), just because, or as a treat for good behavior. If you receive a book you already have (which has never happened for us!), just pay it forward and send BookRoo a pic of you giving the book to someone else and you’ll get $5 off your next box! Isn’t that great? I love that they do that!

If you’re interested in trying it out for your littles or someone special (it’s the perfect birthday or shower gift!) use KRILAW for $10 off your first box!

FTC: Thank you BookRoo for sponsoring this post! The service was provided to me without compensation. All thoughts and opinions are my own. They're the bomb, we really love this subscription!

No comments :