Thursday, September 8, 2016

OOTD for the Kids: What I'm Packing!

I've started packing for our upcoming family trip and put together a few outfits for the girls using my Labor Day Sales  and some recent purchases and I'm so excited! The girls have the cutest clothes and I'm so looking forward to cooler temps so they can wear these sweet looks! I also wish I had a few of them in my size too!

 photo 869E123B-B133-4326-B729-8B83CE3A501C_zpsndyy6zzh.jpg




 photo A6B75932-B30A-495E-A754-B60920CF3CB8_zpso7bby0th.jpg


 photo 102E1C61-0FB9-47B0-9BA5-3E966200B7D6_zpsdjkbp7pq.jpg

Sandals // Dress // Bow

 photo 60FE024E-1CE8-42CC-A51F-6F9B7B914F0E_zpsyygsli6o.jpg

Bow // Tank // Bloomers

 photo 91112C48-AC18-4C96-B5D8-F83ED5A303FC_zpscwidanme.jpg

Moccs // Jeans // Cardi (similar) // Bow

 photo 66D83500-33DB-45D9-ADB6-8F29D782A394_zpsoocj681i.jpg

Bow // Kitten Top // Skinnies // Shoes

 photo 13EAE62B-358A-4793-B62B-74ADD707E624_zpszmpxw7lo.jpeg


This is our first family vacation for the four of us and we'll be gone for just less than two weeks and I'm going back and forth on overpacking for them or under packing but doing wash while I'm there. Right now, Emma is overpacked currently and I'm still packing for Ellie. Packing for a family trip is no joke! I don't know how so many people do it all the time!! I still need to pack for myself!

What are some of your packing tips? I usually make a list and double, triple check it, but that's my only tip!

13 comments :

Caits Cozy Corner said...

these are great tips and i make a list too and always double check it ;)

Crazylifewithlittles said...

These little outfits are so cute!! I love those bow moccs!

Kath a lac said...

Aw these are so cute!

Marette F said...

Oh my goodness! I need to get that polka dot dress!

Floradise

Unknown said...

These were so adorable. I'm not quite there yet but I'm sure I will need tips on packing for small children. http://lifewithsalsa.com/

Samantha Kuzyk said...

OMG I want all of these outfits in my size!!! Soooo cute! Packing tips: roll the clothing, will save space! Also, purchase packing cubes it will keep all of your stuff organized! Heys makes them, but you can also find them at Winners, Marshalls, TJ Maxx and I bet lots of other stores!

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest outfits! Come style my daughters outfits hahaha!

Motherhood and Merlot said...

These outfits are adorable! I have been obsessed with baby moccasins lately. Love them:)

XO Kerry said...

Such cute outfits! I spy a few things we have too. Where are you going on vacation? Will you have access to laundry? I'm such an overpacker but I try to take basics and then accessorize.

Unknown said...

Ahh I love all of these outfits!! I bought that tutu dress from Old Navy in four colors because I couldn't decide which one to get. Oops! Shopping for my daughter is my FAVORITE!

Unknown said...

These outfit are so cute!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

So many cute things! I love the first two dresses!

Unknown said...

These outfits are so sweet! I am also packing for a little family trip back home next month and am already making lists, girl! I totally feel you! Usually what happens is girls have way more than they need. And I end up having to go shopping because I forgot practically everything.