Wednesday, August 31, 2016

OOTD: Dusty Rose

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I love my white moto leggings from Journey Five so much, I had to have them in their dusty rose too! They are seriously so comfortable, I know I'm gonna be wearing them all the time. How cute will this color be with a deep plum sweater? Or a grey crewneck and scarf? Oh the possibilities!!

 photo 97FA3F55-B184-4DE3-A859-63E9DCF3E462_zpsbamdq3ro.jpg
 photo E78DFB6F-48EC-44DE-B37F-1C200256DF77_zpsgxtgdyne.jpg photo 9B006C27-D861-4CA1-BD20-35C281816DC5_zpsqunimai8.jpg photo 20331142-E878-419B-9A58-31BB4B5E648D_zpshwzsxoxd.jpg


It's finally cooling off a tad bit, but I can't wait till we head up north to Washington! I know it will still be warm there, but it has to be cooler than here right? We'll be there just less than two weeks and have some fun stuff planned, we are so excited!! What are some of your favorite places in Washington? Any recs for shopping and eating?

Be sure to check out "My Journey" feature on Journey Five's site, thank you Journey Five for sharing my story!

15 comments :

michelle said...

Love your outfit! Love Washington! Trying to go again this year too.

Melanie Holmes said...

This outfit is sooo cute. I need those jeggings in my life😍 I'm so ready for fall and this will be a great fall outfit

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

Love this look! Those jeggings are such a cute piece to have for fall! :)

Unknown said...

Cute & looks comfy!

Marielle said...

Love the color of those pants! This whole outfit is so cute on you!!

Samantha Kuzyk said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those leggings! pink is my fave color:)

The Littlest Funk blog said...

Love that color! And this entire outfit...so pretty!

Unknown said...

Such a cute look!

K said...

Love that combo on you! You are rocking those tights.

Breakfast at Lillys said...

Love those pants! Such a pretty color.

xoxo, Jenny

Shani Ogden said...

I love your whole outfit! I need to get me some of those moto jeggings asap. :)

Unknown said...

Love any shade of pink jeans and such a cute combination!

Unknown said...

I just love the color of these pants, you look gorgeous, as always!

EvolvingRiley said...

Love!! Gotta get me some those!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty outfit! I love how simple and feminine it is!

La Belle Sirene