Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Faves

Friday!! My favorite day of the work week is finally here!! Last weekend was so busy and flew right by and I've been looking forward to this weekend all week long. We just have a few plans, but I mostly plan on staying home and hanging with my littles. Swim, dance, cleaning, purging, relaxing, and lots of ice cream are on my to-do list.

This week's Friday Faves is a little bit of everything and I'm super excited about each one. I love sharing these posts with you guys. It's been a great way to share different items and shops I've found. I try and do them every week, but if I don't have enough things for a post, I just put what I love on the list for the next post. Everything I share here is always items I truly, and honestly use and enjoy, whether they're items I've bought on my own or were gifted to me for consideration. If it's not something I love, I'm either going to give it an honest review letting you know to skip it altogether, or I simply won't share it. You can always know that my posts are a 100% reflection of my true feelings.   So let's get started!

 photo 99608B99-46E2-4C9F-AAF7-4E899F830A29_zpscdq8fjvd.jpg
 photo B41A8CFA-3A08-4608-9669-864504031F27_zpsius0nuzf.jpg

Is Emma's pose and smile not the cutest thing you've ever seen? I just love this little sweetheart! I never leave the house without an accessory or two, but little hands tend to go for necklaces and I would hate to have one of my pieces break and become a choking hazard or snag their delicate skin. Through Instagram, I found Madre Beads and reached out to Lacy and she sent me their Emma Necklace (which is an perfect choice for me) and their MADRE tee and I’ve been wearing them both all the time. The t-shirt is extra soft and the “madre” print makes me smile every time I put it on. I honestly love being a mother, and this tee is just a cute way to celebrate it. I love the Emma Necklace, it’s extra stretchy (it’s made with t-shirt yarn) and the first time Emma pulled on it, my immediate response was “oh no!”, but then I quickly realized that it was made just for that purpose! The wooden beads are eco-friendly and non-toxic, perfect for those little ones who put everything in their mouths. It’s been a nice distraction for Emma while we nurse and I know I’ll be wearing it long after Emma is done teething or nursing. I love the natural look and feel of the necklace, and have worn it for fashion, and not just a functional piece. I’m also hosting an Instagram giveaway for a $50 credit this weekend, be sure to head over and enter!!

 photo 3CF0818C-ED6F-43B7-86F1-E6C91B45CFB1_zps35t1sspa.jpg

Several of my girlfriends are stylists for Stella & Dot and always have such gorgeous jewelry pieces! One of my girlfriends Marina, is always styled to perfection and so I had to check them out again. She sent me their fall style book and I fell in love! I own a few pieces of Stella & Dot jewelry and it’s always a go-to for me. Their stud earrings are so sparkly and a great size and price point, I love them! I also created a family necklace using their charms to have a mix of sizes/styles for Matt, Eleanor, Emma, and my initials. Right now, I’m loving their vintage studs, tassel necklace, luna pendant, and their chandelier earrings. I’m having an online party that you can shop through the end of the month, shop it HERE! What are your favorite items?

 photo 8FC64247-02E6-4365-9C97-8030BA866A25_zpsnon57oes.jpg

Summer seems to be slipping through my fingers and I think this is the first time I really don’t have a natural tan at all. Even with all the time we’ve spent at the pool! Thanks to Million Dollar Tan, I’m still looking nice and bronzed. They’re self-tanner has a nice foam application and came with a mitt for easy application. I’ve never used a mitt before, and I was MISSING OUT! Their mitt is amazing and doesn’t leak onto your hand inside, absorb all of the foam, and it spreads it easily and evenly. It has a very light scent that goes away and the foam dries quickly. Once dry, I went to bed (on white sheets) and got dressed without any color transfer. I did two applications (last Friday night, then again Sunday morning) and got gorgeous, natural looking color. After my first application, I smudged a spot on my waist and missed another spot on the inside of my left arm, and even those spots looked natural. The second application easily blended those two spots and I have a nice “tan” still a week later! I’ve used several self tanners over the years, but none of them have given me as great of color as this one or was so easy to apply. My color has lasted just as long as a professional spray tan

 photo 702027B9-A930-44FF-940A-B45282AD35D3_zpsjt4nyusw.jpg

If you’re new around here, you may not know, but we are bow obsessed! Since I first learned that I was expecting a girl in 2013, I’m always on the hunt for gorgeous bows. One of my favorite bow shops is Rain & Honey Bows. The styles, colors, prints, and options are just adorable and even with our mountain of bow options, I reach for these bows again and again. Plus, I love when the girls can match!

 photo D1C5F593-6BD0-4FDF-ADBA-AB981F272EFA_zpscjmah824.jpg photo 35E0205A-EBA9-446E-A9A3-DF0C4134E53D_zpsuyi0n0xc.jpg

I posted about these lipsticks in my #nsale haul and I seriously haven’t used anything different since they came in. They are gorgeous shades and I can’t believe I didn’t have them already. They’re just beautiful nudes with a hint of color that match with everything and can be worn all day. They’re so versatile!! I’m so glad I got my hands on them, I would definitely consider them in my top five of favorite shades ever.

Hope you all have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!! What are your recent faves?

12 comments :

Unknown said...

I've seen those Madre beads around before! They are such pretty accessories!

Melanie Holmes said...

The jewelry is amazing. I need some new accessories so I'll have to check it out. And yes Emma's smile is super adorable ;)

Unknown said...

Rain & Honey Bows are my go to for baby gifts! I also love that beautiful beaded necklace!

Unknown said...

Totally buying those bows for Zoë! Sooooo cute!

Unknown said...

Love that tee! And those lip colors are amazing!

Unknown said...

OMG! I need to get my hands on those MAC lipsticks, so pretty! A recent fave of mine is the First Aid Beauty cleanser and moisturizers, from Sephora, they're AMAZING!

Renee Alexis said...

I love bows and ribbons, they instantly make you feel like a girly girl! And those Mac Nudes, ahh, what a sight to see! xx

Shann Eva said...

I love that shirt and the beads too. Your daughter is absolutely adorable. Those lipstick shades are amazing!

Unknown said...

Loving the shirt and beads!!! My girls would be all over that necklace. Got two clingy, teething baby girls right now 😍

Unknown said...

Love that T shirt and those bows!!!

Unknown said...

I used to use Million Dollar Tan and it's great for a natural tan. I currently use Loving Official Tan. I also have the Mac Creme D'Nude lipstick and I love it!

Corsica Nambiar said...

Wow this looks so awesome. I love the beads company, I just may have to check them out! I don't need to tan but I have friends I will for sure let them know, the bottle looks so cute!

Corsica | kissesfromcarolina.com