Thursday, June 30, 2016

OOTD: Baseball and Peplums

 photo a9d62e07-e74f-4f16-a1e6-efe6505d745d_zpskzfvxfr3.jpg photo 04d1f9c6-6220-465f-8bb1-d614bb761636_zps5wxmshhd.jpg photo f4d29dce-7bb9-4948-b2fa-73917de5f2ad_zpssvnodmye.jpg photo 7cf06a1e-66b5-468b-8a86-84797912f993_zpssurau6yn.jpg
Sunnies // Top (I ordered a tall) // Shorts // Purse // Shoes

This last weekend we headed to the Angel's baseball game with some friends and it's been so hot here, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. I've been dying to wear these white shorts and they did not disappoint. They fit perfectly and I'm so happy I snagged them! I love a good pair of white shorts, they just scream summer. 

I'm so in love with this saddle bag too! I had my eye on it for a few weeks and went back and forth about it because I have a large tote I use that's the same color, but decided that it's just too cute to pass up! It's a great size and fit my giant wallet plus some extras and the tassel detail is adorable. 

This week has felt so long to me, I swore all day on Tuesday that it was Wednesday and then kept thinking that Wednesday was Thursday. It's just been one of those weeks for me. Emma has been extra clingy and only wants me, she typically wakes twice a night and has been waking up three times instead. I don't know what it up! I've checked The Wonder Weeks app and she's at the end of a leap so I'm hoping this blows over soon. At least there's only two more days left!

7 comments :

Greta Hollar said...

This top is too cute for words. LOVE!

Greta | www.gretahollar.com

Unknown said...

Love the peplum! This outfit is too cute!

Alice

Laura said...

I've been wanting a saddle bag, yours is really cute! Nice look, and I love when shirts come in talls!

Laura | Laura Aime Vous

Unknown said...

I love this outfit !!

Breakfast at Lillys said...

Obsessed with that top! I just got a "melon" colored one that's similar from J.Crew Factory the other day.

xoxo, Jenny

Adriana said...

This is such a cute but casual every day summer look! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the top and the cross body bag! Super cute. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma