Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring Wishlist

Some people love different seasons not because of the weather or holidays, but because of the fashion. My husband's favorite season is fall when it's nice and chilly (you know, like all of 4 days here in CA) because he loves to wear jeans and hoodies. Me? I'm all about spring. Always have been and always will be. I literally just want to add everything to my cart and check out.


 photo Spring iPiccy_Painting_zpscb26uvyq.jpg

Gloss - Signs of Spring // Top // Earrings // Purse // Sandals

Spring just gets me. It's my favorite season for clothes, parties, weather, and I love all of the colors it brings with it. It's exactly what I need after the winter slump of January and February. There's a few things coming up (like my birthday) so I've been trying to think of what I want and what I need. Matt has been asking me like every day so I thought I'd share what has caught my eye.

I love, love, love this off the shoulder top! It's so cute and could easily be dressed up or down. I also have this pom pom tank in my cart too. A girl always needs a nice pair of stud earrings and pink gloss. I haven't seen/heard of this MAC shade before and it's looks so gorgeous online! I'm dying to check it out. I have a blush tote that I've been using and I've become obsessed with this little saddle bag. It's so feminine and the color is perfection. I also like this baby blue one and I've been stalking this giant weekender bag at Target.

What's your favorite season? When do you find yourself shopping (or just online browsing, adding to cart and never checking out) the most?

8 comments :

Unknown said...

I love spring as well and I can't wait to go shopping and buy some clothes. That off the shoulder top is cute!

Unknown said...

I HAD to buy a new spring purse at Target a few weeks ago. They totally lured me in with a sale too (I ended up with a cute new wallet and scarf...oops!) but man, that weekender is cute too!!

Rachel said...

Love all of your picks! The off the shoulder top and purse are gorgeous!

Rachel | www.seashellsandsparkles.com

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

Old Navy has such good stuff right now! I was just in there this weekend. I'm a fan of summer. I love shorts, tanks, and flipflops.

brittanyashmore said...

lOVE THESE!!!!! Off the shoulder and the lace up flats are huge on my list of wants!!

Melanie Holmes said...

I love all these picks especially the purse and shoes :) spring is such a great time of year. The clothes are always the cutest in my opinion.

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I love that shirt, it would be perfect for a spring date night!

ericaligenza said...

Definitely a cute top! So versatile for spring and summer! <3

Coming Up Roses