Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: Easy Gifts Under $25

 photo 25 Blend_zpsxvm9lkun.jpg


I've been all over the internet on the hunt for some gift ideas for my sisters and thought I'd gather some ideas for anyone else looking for something great for a good price!  I saw these items online and thought they'd make perfect gifts.

Makeup: Everyone can use some primer and setting goodies to help their makeup last through the holidays. I've been OBSESSED with my LORAC palettes and this one is a steal with some truly gorgeous shades that are perfect for every day. It's a small case so it would fit nice in a makeup bag. The Melted lipsticks have been on my radar for a long time- I think it's time to test run them!

Accessories: I love the basics! Simple pieces you can wear daily, you can't go wrong with studs. I love the vintage styling on the sides of these ones! The bangle is gorgeous and would pair perfectly with a watch and mixed with other metals and bracelets. The headband is beautiful and would really make a statement with a simple hair style for the holiday parties!

What do you like to gift and get?

1 comment :

Rachel Steck said...

Oh, I may have to get that Lorac palette too...
xoxo
Rachel