Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bring on the Leggings!

 photo 91792919-D668-4AA5-A87B-EDE101CB25D9_zpsustfpxgr.jpg photo A55E6948-529E-47B7-BA40-407EB9EDED35_zpsagw8slln.jpg
Tunic // Leggings (c/o White Plum) // Booties (old, similar here)

October means legging season is upon us! Soft, comfortable, and easy to wear, I welcome leggings season with open arms! White Plum has some of my absolutely favorite ones, they are so incredibly comfortable and honestly some of the best quality I've seen. I nearly live in them when I'm outside of work and throw them on first thing when the temp drops.

 photo c01fbe00-2272-4940-aaae-850a822b1f03_zpsd7zqnsmm.png

These camo ones are super fun and I'm excited to wear them again this week to the pumpkin patch. I'm also loving their cable knits and these black and white pair. Right now, White Plum is offering 20% off your entire purchase through 10/17 using HD20 at check out!

Don't know how to wear bright or patterned leggings? Check out White Plum's guide for some great tips!

4 comments :

Kristin said...

Obsessed with that outfit! I was literally thinking just last night that I need to find some good leggings for this fall and winter. Thinking my maternity wardrobe will consist of leggings and sweaters this time around! Do you have a favorite brand or place to shop for quality {but maybe not spendy} leggings?

Meg O. said...

My goodness why are you so fabulous?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! But seriously though.

Unknown said...

Such a cute outfit!! Hooray for fall!:)

Kristin Thompson said...

Leggings are my favorite! Leggings, an oversized sweater, and boots is like my fall/winter uniform! Also I love your boots, they are too cute!

Kristin
The Blush Blonde