Thursday, February 5, 2015

Skincare Routine + Image Skincare Reviews

 photo 48D3EC1A-5D13-4765-BF0C-CD890BF14988_zps2xw7wxuz.jpg

If you’ve been reading here for a while, you already know that I sing the praises of Image Skincare products. I’m not kidding when I say that they’ve been life changing for me. Their Cell.U.Lift helped me get rid of stretch marks (check out that review with before and after pictures here), Ormedic Balancing Cleanser made my skin glow, and their tinted moisturizer is hands down the bee’s knees.

 photo b6a43490-f214-4746-a21d-2eb6a22f8fb4_zpsdb9aacd2.png 
Here I am with Ellie wearing just their tinted moisturizer
(my brows are filled in)
 
For the last few months, I’ve been using several new products of theirs (along with my old favorites!) and I am so impressed at the change in my skin. Full disclosure, I’ve always had good skin, I can count how many break outs I’ve had, my skin tone is fairly even with some rosy cheeks, but after I gave birth and finished nursing, my skin just look blech. It didn’t glow anymore, my diet and routine hadn’t changed (besides being a milk cow), but my skin just didn’t look as good anymore. Around Halloween, I started using their products in combination and I felt almost an instant change in my skin. I’ve completely stopped wearing foundation altogether, I wear my MAC Studio Fix just in my t-zone now, and have more and more days without makeup altogether (on the weekends/days off).

 photo 517VAbiQQL_SY355__zps95c7ad40.jpg photo 3A21B8F6-E3D2-4A8C-80E9-2905C6EB1E8D_zpsgbckq7in.jpg
Every day I wash my face with their cleanser using an electronic facial brush. I love the smell and it makes my skin so soft. It's acid, sulfate, and paraben free and helps protect skin from environmental pollutants.


 photo intense_lightening_serum_grande_zps5ca35b19.png photo 22A96CB6-3335-4725-8030-4BE328BA1258_zpsbgeu7xfr.jpg
After my shower at night and first thing in the morning, I massage a few drops of this serum all over my face and into my neck. It’s oil-free and very lightweight, soaking into my skin quickly. The serum help skin discolorations and redness (which I tend to have a lot of in my cheeks) to help achieve a fresh-looking complexion.

 photo AgelessTotalEyeLiftCreme_zpsa1fa7c2c.jpg photo 738C975A-86D7-47F4-8E84-E694A4FD52C8_zps3bypkx52.jpg

Every night after my shower, I use this eye crème after the serum. It’s formula is a high concentrated blend of retinol (every woman’s favorite) and polypeptides to repair skin. I love the density of this crème, I’ve tried other under eye crèmes, but always felt that they were too thick or too thin and didn’t feel that they really worked. This has helped me looked refreshed in the mornings, even when I’ve been up with a fussy toddler all night.

 photo intense_brightening_creme_grande_zps5c3c6b2c.png photo 9C089D54-C0CE-4E24-8A42-D1520AF2EA4E_zpsypp4slcl.jpg

Each night before bed, I use the crème all over my face and neck. It’s their new brightening crème that’s focused on fading age spots and hyperpigmentation. It helps to even out skin discolorations and helps create a radiant complexion.

 photo prevention_plus_daily_tinited_moisterizer_grande-600x600_zpsd3404dc5.jpg photo 432961D2-E777-4F85-A730-39F820495E0F_zpsmdb8uspn.jpg
This is my must-have item, I use it daily as it’s a mattifying moisturizer. It’s perfectly tinted, gives great even coverage without being heavy or too thin. It soaks in quickly and I layer my makeup over it without issue. It has a built in broad spectrum UVA/UVB high sun protection and gives a great oil-free complexion to start my day. I often use this alone with powder and nothing else.
 photo balancing-lip-complex_1_zps3c72b4c9.jpg photo 42C1DF19-4755-472B-A6A8-0692497B56F7_zpssr75fboh.jpg
This has been a saving grace for me several times this winter. My skin easily gets very dry, my lips especially. I’m know to bite and peel my lips (such a bad habit) and this has come to my rescue more times than I can count. Even when they’ve been to the point of cracked and bleeding. The formula is so moisturizing and feels so nice on my lips, plus it has an added benefit of a gorgeous shine. It’s specifically designed to enhance the appearance and volume of your lips and with repeated use will add up to 40% moisture volume to your lips.

With all of their products, it’s a deeply, loving relationship I have for them. They really have helped me feel my best and get my skin to where I want it to be. I recommend them all the time to friends and family when asked for certain products for their skin problems. All of the products mentioned here are parabin free and are mostly for all skin types. When my skin was in the dumps, I could see results almost immediately. I can’t imagine the state my skin would be in without these gems.

FTC: All products were provided to me, all opinions are my own.

2 comments :

Rachel Steck said...

I have tried several products because of your reviews and I have loved them all. I will definitely be looking into this skin care line. I have noticed mass-wrinkles around my eyes lately. And I don't like them. At all.
Thank you for sharing products with us - it has certainly done wonders for me!
xoxo
Rachel

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.