Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Carters Presidents Sale Picks

Carter’s is having a great sale of 50% off with an additional 25% off a $50+ purchase using BIGSALE and 15% off your purchase using SAVENOW at check out. This is my favorite sale they do and I always try to stock up for the season for Ellie. Personally, I’m a huge fan of Carters- their sizing always fits, their clothes wash well, and last through all of the playing and washing. Since they’re sale is going on right now, I wanted to share some of my favorite picks for your little guy or gal with you guys!

 photo BoysCartersBlend_zps3806f618.jpg
For the gentlemen:
 
 photo GirlsCarterBlend_zps0b904523.jpg
For the ladies:

For summer clothes, I'm already buying 3T for Ellie and I want to cry. How is she growing so fast? Carters has so many cute sets and rompers for 24 months, and that won't fit her anymore. When did my little baby become a dancing, silly toddler?

Are you going to take advantage of the sale? What are some of your picks? 

3 comments :

Rachel Steck said...

I so miss shopping at Carter's. They have the best kids clothing. I can't wait to see Ellie in her new clothes!
xoxo
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I stopped by yesterday and found a few things. I always wait for the 50% sale too! I love their clothes, they're durable and super cute too! I find when I wait for a sale it's cheaper than target.

Meg O. said...

Caroline needs some spring clothes! So cute. Love Carter's.