Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Currently...

 photo EA0AF6DC-E5C1-4667-BC95-F642ADA7E424_zpsdu82h7i3.jpg
1. It’s still hot, hot, hot over here in CA, but I’ve started to dream about boots, booties, jeans, scarves, and tights. I bought this knit beanie from Target this week and I’m dying to wear it outside. I think we need a family trip to Oak Glen…Last year we barely had a fall or winter season, but it’s supposed to be extra cold and rainy this year. We shall see! That’s definitely something I miss about living in Utah- it’s so gorgeous there and I loved the scenery year round. That’s one of the biggest reasons I mostly visit in the winter time too, so I can get a bit of cold and snow to hold me over.

 photo 9A81E063-EECA-4776-A52B-A86A3E1D0867_zpsbr8jhyv4.jpg
gem crayons (in store) // paint dabbers // purse // beanie and mitten set
2. Even though it’s barely fall and Halloween is just next week, I’m focused on the holidays. I’ve already started my shopping with a few items for stocking stuffers, have made a mental list of items needed to decorate the house, and we’re already drawing our Secret Santa’s for Matt’s side of the family this weekend. Last year, Christmas was a lot of fun and I expect it to only get better as Ellie gets older and understands the holiday more (not just the gifts/Santa stuff). I’m really looking forward to this year and seeing her face light up when she sees the tree and Christmas lights.

 photo photo_1_zps6ccee806.jpg
3. Matching headbands is totally happening soon. I ordered this sweet Olivia Lace set from Willow Crowns and I can’t wait to match with my little mini-me (or mini-daddy depending on the day- she changes so much!). With her fall/winter wardrobe I’ve kept a little bit of what I have and what I’ve bought for her in mind so we can coordinate, but even still, these headbands will do the trick! I have a feeling that Ellie will be just as excited to match as I am.

 photo 4C66E582-924D-49A0-AD7A-CC74256972BE_zpswvnbruxa.jpg
4. The last few months, my skin has looked a little so-so. I’ve thought about making an appointment with a dermatologist to see what’s going on and I’ve scoured the beauty aisles at Target, but I just don’t know where to start. I don’t have acne, but my skin isn’t as radiant as it used to be. It just seems blech. That’s why I’m so excited to try some new products from IMAGE Skincare. I’ve been using their products for over a year now (check out my reviews HERE and HERE) and have started to use these new products for just over a week. I told my husband after just a few days I was already convinced that I could see a difference. I’ll definitely be doing a full review in a few weeks.

 photo ellie_070_zps98676f57.jpg
5. We are taking family pics this weekend with all of Matt's side of the family and I'm so excited to work with Lovers of Love Photography again. We've talked about doing family pics for years and I'm so happy that we're finally doing it.

Happy hump day! Hope your week is going well!

8 comments :

~Dawn~ said...

Such cute stocking stuffers...I need to get a move on. I'm usually a last minute shopper. Also, Minnesota is having an AMAZING Fall this season....YAY!

Megan {Willow & Co.} said...

I can't wait to see you ladies in these pieces!!

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with Image products!!! It's all I use now, and my skin doesn't look like a pre-teen's anymore! :D

Ashley Brickner said...

How sweet is your fam?!! New follower!!

Kristen said...

I can't believe how soon Christmas is approaching! I feel like the year just started! Glad to hear someone is getting all the seasons you lucky girl!

Kristen said...

Me too! They just came in yesterday and I can't wait!

Kristen said...

They are the best products I've ever used! My skin is amazing when I'm using them daily!

Kristen said...

Thank you so much! Welcome!!