Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I'm Loving Now

 photo ThingILoveBlend_zpscb85eb86.jpg

There have been a few things I can't get enough of lately and wanted to share them in a post with you guys.  I love finding new stuff, especially when they're items that you use repeatedly or truly enjoy.

The Frozen Soundtrack- Ellie loves music and I think she really enjoys the children voices in the songs. We listen to it in the car and at home and she loves to bounce to the tune. I bought a few songs from iTunes, but haven't bought the entire album yet. Just the ones we (okay, I) enjoy singing.

Flat Sandals- I picked these babies up from Target on one of my million trips and have been living in them. They are so comfortable, the straps are really soft and I'm thinking about buying a 2nd pair in case these wear out after being worn all summer long.

Crossbody Bag- This Carolyn Hill bag has been my favorite for a while. It's small, has a thin strap, but plenty of pockets! I've been on the hunt for-ever for a perfectly cognac side bag and when I saw this my eyes lit up. I'm trying a few more of their products and will be doing a review on their shop soon! So far I have to say that I'm in love (insert emoji with hearts for eyes here).

Friends with Better Lives- This show is hilarious! I watch it every week and I love the characters and the dynamics of their friendships. With the move I've ditched several shows, but Matt and I started watching this together and have really enjoyed it. Plus, James Van Der Beek is dead sexy. Ooh la la. I'm so sad it's already been cancelled, I really hope it gets picked up by another network.

Naked Lip Gloss in Walk of Shame- Matt gave me this gloss for my birthday and I've been wearing it daily. It's a gorgeous shade with a hint of shimmer. It's really natural and has a good consistency. It doesn't last too long, but that doesn't bother me much in a gloss.

What have you been enjoying lately?

4 comments :

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

Loving the Target sandals. Do they fit true to size? I usually wear a 6 so i'm thinking get size 5-6.

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

I'm on maternity leave so lately I'm loving eggos with peanut butter on them & 5 quiet minutes to eat them :) Anddd I just ordered one of those crossbodys. =)

Meg O. said...

I have the glitter version of those sandals from last year. LOVE them! And I must try that gloss. Also, we listen to "Let it Go" pretty much daily. And Kennedy sings it all the time. It's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I have those sandals too and loved them so much from last year I bought another pair! They are a great summer staple!

@shopwhiteplum