Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer Essentials:Rompers

 photo summerBlend_zps3c02dcd4.jpg


For summer I've been obsessed with this look. I can't wait to get my hands on this romper, it's so cute and I love the fun print. Rompers made a comeback a few years ago and I see them everywhere right now. They are back in a huge way this season. Below are some of my favorites!

 photo RomperBlend_zps357109be.jpg

What do you think of the romper trend? Only drawback is restroom breaks, but that's not enough to stop me from sporting them!

4 comments :

Meg O. said...

I love rompers! I wish they would look cute on a pregnant lady..... oh well, there's always next summer!

Lindsay @ LindsayInNYC said...

I've been lusting over them for a couple seasons now but have yet to actually pull the trigger and buy one!

Kristin Thompson said...

I am crazy about rompers, they are all I wear in the summer! I love all the ones you have here, they're too cute!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Anonymous said...

I love the romper trend!! If only I could find one that I love enough to buy... I always see people with adorable rompers on but I have yet to find one I like enough to buy!

Leslie
www.withloveleslie.com