Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ellie's Baby Announcements

 photo 1_zpsac5846f8.png

Four weeks postpartum and my announcements are out and mailed! Go me! After seeing how cute my baby shower announcements turned out, I knew I wanted to go through Tiny Prints for my announcements. After making several mock-ups, I went with the Special Snapshots, but some of my other favorites were the Glowing with Love, Metallic Dots, and Sprinkled Bliss. It's so hard choosing just one! I used the newborn pictures my sorority sister took of Miss Ellie and I love how the bunny looked with all the pink. The back of the announcement also has a picture, which I thought was special. Plus, our family and friends got an extra picture of her.

7 comments :

Rachel Steck said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful announcement. Congratulations!

Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

Schnelle said...

So beautiful! They came out great!

Frances said...

The announcement turned out fantastic! She's such a cutie!!

Carolyn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Hope you and baby girl are doing well :)

xo

Lindsay
LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

ellie with that bunny is too precious! ps -- eleanor is no longer on our list because ... we're having a boy! :-)

Kristin Thompson said...

She's precious! I love your blog! Please check out http://crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com/ You inspired me to start blogging!