Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Maternity Pics Part 1

Today is the hubs and I 2nd anniversary, it's only fitting to share our maternity pics on such a special day. The last two years have been so wonderful, being married is so fun, it can be frustrating but always worth it. I'm so thankful to have such an amazing man to be married to, someone who is my best friend, my partner, my teammate. To think we're going to be parents in less than a month is mindblowing and I can't wait for our new journey to begin.

A few weeks ago we took our maternity pics with Lovers of Love photography in an orange grove at Citrus Park near our home. The whole shoot was so much fun and we loved working with Dana and Nate. They are so creative and helped bring our whole vision to life. Taking pictures can feel really awkward and forced, but with them we felt like supermodels. We were so comfortable and able to get some amazing shots that really show the excitement we have for our little bunny. I can't rave enough about these two, if you're looking for some photographers they are your answer! So without further ado...


 photo lawler_003_zps3ca92eb9.jpg photo lawler_005_zps032a0cc4.jpg photo lawler_006_zpsbf5b5ab5.jpg photo lawler_034_zps64acc9dc.jpg photo lawler_007_zpseeeabaca.jpg photo lawler_009_zps420cd385.jpg photo lawler_010_zps52a31968.jpg photo lawler_011_zps88bce22a.jpg photo lawler_035_zps6acd62e5.jpg photo lawler_036_zps20169c68.jpg photo lawler_045_zpsdc5be68c.jpg photo lawler_047_zps70a79b4c.jpg photo lawler_058_zpsc84be5f8.jpg photo lawler_056_zpsaa30e4dc.jpg photo lawler_053_zps1e1a57c4.jpg photo lawler_050_zpsab71ea5a.jpg photo lawler_051_zps24d66f01.jpg
 photo lawler_039_zps15464c47.jpg

Can't wait to share more with you tomorrow!

23 comments :

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

These are gorgeous!! I love your dress. It's so beautiful and very flattering on you! Congrats!

xo
ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

According to Jax said...

These are amazing!!! I love the stuffed animal ones!! :)
www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

Meg O. said...

First of all, happy anniversary!!!

Second of all, these photos are JUST DREAMY. Seriously. You look beautiful, the dress is perfect, and those shots are just seriously beyond gorgeous. I love them! And I am so anxious to know her name!!!

Amanda said...

Beautiful!! Absolutely stunning and gorgeous! I am talking about you, of course, but the pics are stellar as well :)

Unknown said...

These photos are beautiful!! You look absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to meet her :)

REBrown said...

I love your dress!

Perfectly Jenn said...

Everything about these are gorgeous! Love your hair, dress, jewelry and all the props!

Perfectly Jenn said...

And Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

J and A said...

These are incredible. You are stunning. I just found out I am having a girl so I am super excited!!!

Anonymous said...

The photos turned out absolutely beautiful Kristen! I can't wait to see the rest and Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. It's your last anniversary as a family of two :)

Lindsay
LindsayJveryday.blogspot.com

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Your pics are amazing and I'm loving that maxi dress, the color is gorgeous.

Schnelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! The photos are all so beautiful. I love the pics with the bunny and oh my goodness those shoes are too cute! It's almost time:)

Janine said...

Wow! Beautiful pics. The lighting is just dreamy.

Hannah said...

These are the cutest maternity photos i've ever seen. :)

Becky said...

Where'd you get that letter E?? I love it!

Cute pics!

Kristen said...

Becky- I found it at TJ Maxx! It's my favorite, I love that piece.

Katie Did What said...

Such beautiful photos. I love them. You two look so happy :) And girl, you are GORGEOUS! Also, that dress. LOVE.

xo

Cupcake Couture said...

This is adorable! Love this photoshoot!

Ella Pretty Blog said...

Amazingly gorgeous pics! These are all so pretty - and I love your outfits and the location too.

Stormy said...

Stunning photos! I do have to ask...where did you find that dress? I've been hunting for one just like it for my baby shower!

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness...these are BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't know how you are going to choose which ones to print and hang up. There are so many that would look amazing as canvases :)

Carolyn said...

OMG! I love these too!! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DRESS?!?!?! I love all the baby details you included. SO SWEET!

Carolina Charm said...

these are the best maternity pictures I've ever seen. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for that dress for our upcoming maternity pictures. Where did you find it?! It's perfect!