Monday, April 22, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

 photo 2013bdayBlend_zps87dff247.jpg
Matt and my birthdays are just around the corner (ours are only 5 days apart!) so we've been talking about things we want to get and realized how old we are. The majority of our lists are all domestic and hardly any fun (mind you, I left a cupcake pan off this list because I realized that should NOT count as a birthday gift since we both enjoy what comes from it). Here's some of the things I'm wishing for:
MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup
Bowls with Lids (love the size of these Target ones)
Some extra large velcro rollers (Target has a great pack here)
A pair of oversized sunglasses (totally eyeing these TOMS ones)
New clothes! (I'm still in love with these colored jeans, I haven't bought anything yet, but look forward to buying some new items post-bump. I just don't know what size to buy...)

3 comments :

Nat said...

Great list! I love those sunglasses. I can't wait to go post baby shopping too

katie said...

LOVE those sunglasses! I need to take the leap into colored pants, what color should I start with!? Love both of those.

Xo,
Katie

Schnelle said...

It's amazing how your wish lists change as you age! My sister in law and I are a day apart and both ended up getting each other stemware from pier 1! I love those sunnies! I've been looking for a style like that.