Monday, March 25, 2013

Baby Shower OOTD

 photo babyshower1214_zpsc7ca5c03.jpg

This past weekend I celebrated my first baby shower and it was so gorgeous and perfect! I'll be posting about it soon once I get all the pictures together. Can't wait to show you guys!

For the showers I'm having, I have been looking forever for some maxi dresses. I felt a little pressure because I was afraid that stores wouldn't have maxi dresses in until the week of my shower and it wouldn't give me enough time to go to the mall or order something online, especially if I had to return/exchange it. Also, starting my shopping so early was hard because I didn't know what size I would be by the time my shower actually came.

After looking for a few weeks I was getting disappointed with what I found and the shops I had planned on buying from didn't get stock in yet of maxi dresses. I was out of stores to check out when I remember one of my girlfriends found a gorgeous bridal shower dress from Zappos. I always forget that they sell clothes and not just shoes.

 photo babyshower1213_zpsa6c522dd.jpg

I'm seriously so in LOVE with this dress- I want it in all 21 colors!! Yes, it comes in 21 colors!! Isn't that amazing? This dress is perfect for any occasion and what I love most about it is how long it is! I'm 5'8" and wore wedges and it's all the way to the floor. If I were bare foot or had worn flats, it would have been dragging. It was so comfortable and lightweight, plus I didn't have to be pulling up the top all day long. I'm so happy with this purchase, I know I'll be wearing it all summer long.

Where's your favorite place to shop for maxis?  Hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful start to the week!

15 comments :

Cayla said...

You look gorgeous, girl! And I normally find some good deals at Forever 21 for maxis.

Kerr said...

Love that dress. You look great!

REBrown said...

I love that color!

I have the opposite problem - I'm so short it's hard to find Maxi dresses that don't drag the ground and get dirty.

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! :) I love this dress. I want one!

Miranda said...

You look so beautiful!

Sarah said...

this dress looks gorgeous on you! I just love the color!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I love that mint maxi on you, so so pretty. Can't wait to see pics from the baby shower

Lindsay
LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Gorgeous, love the color! ;)

Chelsea Mac said...

You look absolutely stunning!! Rock out that pregnancy girl!!

Sam said...

That color is perfect for spring! It looks gorgeous on you!

Schnelle said...

Beautiful! That color looks great on you and you are glowing!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

What a great find. i will def check out especially because there are 21 colors. This mint is perfect on you and with your coloring. SO BEAUTIFUL my friend!

Carolyn said...

OMG! That dress is SO CUTE!!!!!!

DanielleWoods91711 said...

Hey girl, do you mind me asking what size you got? My shower is next month and I'm thinking of a similar dress :) Also, did you wear a slip?

Trendy, Stylish, & Simply Chic said...

I am looking for something like that where did you find it i want something in Pink cause I am having a girl and what size did you get? Thanks