Wednesday, October 17, 2012

InstaLately Link-up 2

Mossimo Skinnies in Wine/ Nordstrom Basic V-neck
Target Leopard flats (super old, I think this is the first time I wore them)
HandM purse, I bought it earlier this summer, but still saw it in stores this month

F21 Skinnies/Mossimo Cardigan, tank, and belt/Steve Madden Boots 

Rainy sleepy days call for a donut bun (see my how-to here)/Nordstrom BP Headband 
When I wear this head band, my husband tells me "I like that headband, it's sporty"
LOL.

Lazy days. Here I'm wearing a men's thermal, but thought I'd class it up with a statement necklace from Groopdealz

My old stomping grounds, good ole Cal Poly Pomona. 
I'm an advisor for my sorority and headed back for a chapter meeting. 

MAC debuted their new Glamour Daze collection and it's gorgeous! 
Definitely found some wishlist items! 

Head over and link up!

10 comments :

JMB said...

That headband is sporty? hahahaha. I need you to come do my hair for saturday night at my reunion! I bought one of those stupid hair donuts and cannot get it to work for the life of me. Epic Fail. Need to watch your tutorial.

Schnelle said...

Pretty headband (although, I have to disagree, it's not at all sporty haha), and that necklace is so fun.

Meg O. said...

Come dress me, okay? :)

Lauren Nicole said...

This weekend I wore my Mossimo skinnies in wine with my leopard loafers from Target.. as well as Mossimo skinnies, my mustard cardigan (from Target) and SM boots.

That's bizarre.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ok is it working now? What a pain.

REBrown said...

I love those flats!

Carolyn said...

Love these!! :)

Katie Did What said...

LOVE those wine colored skinnies!!! What a gorgeous color! And your husband calling that headband "sporty" is hilar!

Happy Wednesday, girl! :)

xo

Jenna DeSantis said...

Hi Kristen!! I love the pieces you chose for this post.

I'm absolutely taken with the leopard flats and wine-colored pants!!

The headband is lovely!! <3

XO Jenna

demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love, love, love it all! Especially the sporty headband. Groopdealz is the best. They have a monogram necklace today that looks so delicate and pretty.

Keep rockin' it sister! (Literally sister, I'm a Chi O too!)

Marissa N.

www.the-blushing-blonde.blogspot.com