Monday, September 10, 2012

OOTD- Sparkles


Old Navy Blouse (here)
F21 Skinnies (here, most comfortable jeans ever!)
Nine West Wedges (old)
Nordstrom BP Head Band (here)
Jewelry: Michael Kors watch, Tiffany Bracelet, Derng Bracelet, Junghwa Necklace

I love this top, it's so versatile and really comfortable to wear. I also like that it's so long, I think it will be fab over some liquid or printed leggings and will be super cute tucked in with a skirt. I think next time I wear it, I'll tuck it in and pair it with a leopard belt.


I'm obsessed with this head band! It's so gorgeous and really sparkles in the light and is gorgeous next my darker hair. Ever since I posted about fall trends, I went out and picked it right up! I can't wait to wear it with a cute messy bun. I really wasn't ready for fall, but it's slowly creeping in and I keep finding myself wanting dark nails and cozy sweaters.

11 comments :

Ann said...

Cute headband and im also loving that ON shirt!
Xo, Ann
Glitter and Glaze

Chelsea said...

I love every single thing about this outfit!!! I adore those blouses for the Fall - I want one in every color! And that headband... now I need one :) I love how it adds the extra little poof/volume!

Brooke said...

Cute headbands! =)


Brooke

Frances said...

love everything about this outfit! i almost bought that top last week and I am sooo mad i didn't now!! your hair looks fabbbb that color!

Katie Did What said...

That headband is gorge! Looks so good with the brunette!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Super cute! Love it all :)

Lyndsy said...

the headband looks so cute on you :)

Meg O. said...

Totally meant to tell you but I just adore your hair! So beautiful!!! And that headband is gorgey :)

Chelsea Mac said...

Eeek! I love that head band!

Chelsea
www.hautechildinthecity.com

Anonymous said...

This may be creepy, but I have a serious fascination with your hair. haha! I finally found your blog last night and wish I had found it sooner. I also do the monthly must reads from Ella pretty's blog. I recently dyed my hair ombre and definitely would've liked to use you hair as an inspiration photo- it's gorgeous! My hair turned out similar, went from blonde to mostly brown but wish I had my ombre start a little higher up like yours. Your hair stylist is great :)

LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The headband is absolutely gorgeous!