Monday, August 20, 2012

OOTD: Polka Dots


Old Navy Boat Neck Sweater (buy here)
Mossimo Skirt
Guess Sandals

After seeing this top on the gorgeous Mandy from In the Fashion Lane, I just had to have it. I called three Old Navy's before finding my color/size! It was so worth it. Now I want to pick up the sweater in every color. It's light weight, fits and hugs perfectly, and will be easy to transition into all the seasons.I'm also glad I finally styled this skirt differently. I've had it a few months and always revert to wearing it the same way each time. Please ignore my gross hair in the pics, these were taken at the end of the day and I'm getting my hair done tonight (just a touch up and cut). And because I know someone will ask in a comment, no that is not a baby bump but a food baby. Or fat. Whatever you like to call it- tomato tomato.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Monday!

12 comments :

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

EVERYONE has that shirt (well, lots of bloggers)! I think I need it, too :)

Michelle said...

Love your outfit!

Jenny said...

hah I JUST posted about polka dots and included that sweater!!! Love it you look great!

Frances said...

You look fantastic! That shirt looks great on you and I love it with the blue skirt! Super cute.

Joeylee said...

super cute outfit, I love that sweater. I might have to order it for after I'm not prego anymore!

Hannah, Here! said...

So cute! I see no hint of a baby bump--human or food. You're crazy, lady!!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Awwww... you are too kind to me! Love this look. I totally agree that it is super comfy. I bought it in all black too! Goes with EVERYTHING! And I see zero bump. Weirdo ;)

Chelsea Mac said...

Love love love! What a perfect outfit!!

palmandpineblog said...

Love the outtie! You actually reminded me that I have this sweater in pink/tan and I totally forgot about it :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

REBrown said...

I've been seeing that sweater everywhere recently.

eliz said...

:-) I love seeing this sweater....I recently posted about it too...isn't it so much fun?

Anonymous said...

i'm not usually a polka dot girl, but you look awesome.