Thursday, August 23, 2012

California Sunshine

This past weekend I got the chance to finally visit my sister down in San Diego. I die. It's so gorgeous there and has such a great energy, not to mention the shopping and the taco shops!We had such a great time together, it went by too fast. I'll have to make another trip down there!

We went to The Beachwood and had lunch and hung out on their rooftop. It was a pretty sweet place and a ton of fun! If you get the chance to go down to PB, you want to definitely check this place out!



After The Beachwood we hopped around to some other places and just had the best time!Lahaina was a cool small bar with a huge outdoor patio. It was packed shoulder to shoulder!


I haven't seen my sister in forever and it was so great to spend time with her. Just looking through the pictures make me want to go back asap! Can't wait for my next trip down.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Adore your necklace! Soo beautiful!
Love your blog! Just started following you :)
Have a look on mine if you interested http://mineminemaggie.blogspot.ie/
xxx

Brooke said...

San Diego area is fun! Plus the weather is usually always great, can't go wrong! Plus so much to see!
Cute pics!

Brooke

Nado Queenie said...

Ahhh! I love SD, it's so close yet so far for a mini vacation! xoxo

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a great trip! :) I totally saw Lahaina and thought you were in Maui though. HAHAHAHAHA Too bad. :)