Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Netflix Queue

Now that summer is upon us, TV watching has kind of nose-dived, all I have now is Pretty Little Liars and True Blood. Thank goodness for Netflix! Here’s some shows I’ve been obsessed with and watch through the summer before the fall line-up starts. Some of these shows series are showcased during the summer, but you can get caught up through Netflix, which is how I found them all.


Hands down, the most riveting TV show I’ve ever seen. Each season is one big case and always have great actors as their clients. Glenn Close is a shark, I love her character. Rose Byrne’s clothing and hair are fantastic too. The first & third season have been my favorites so far.I love the way it's filmed as well, with flash forwards which totally could lead anywhere and you never know the whole story til the very last episode.

Many people suggested this to me and I finally watched it and couldn’t stop! I love period pieces like these that are full of lust, rivalry, class hierarchy and their struggles. It’s so fascinating and I love all of the family & their staff’s story lines.

I don’t know how I never watched this show before, but all I have for you is two words: Matt Bomer. Done. Watch it!

Erin from Everything According to Erin has been blogging about this show since its premiere. I don’t know why I waited so long to start the show, but I was hooked after the first episode. Each episode you have more suspects and evidence and so many stories intertwine, it’s nuts!

What are you watching this summer? Or on Netflix?

11 comments :

Rissy said...

I am getting on this ASAP. I watched the whole series of Drop Dead Diva on Netflix and didn't know what to start next.

I've seen most of damages, but now I need to see what new episodes I've missed! Thanks Kristen


CarissaExplainsItAll

Carolyn said...

I need some new shows! :) Thanks for this!!

Anonymous said...

yes thank goodness for netflix! especially since they don't know what ondemand is here in my neck of the woods.

i've got downton abbey on my queue! i have shared with you my visual obsession with matt bomer so i may have to pick this one as well. and why not throw damages in the mix!

Anonymous said...

yes thank goodness for netflix! especially since they don't know what ondemand is here in my neck of the woods.

i've got downton abbey on my queue! i have shared with you my visual obsession with matt bomer so i may have to pick this one as well. and why not throw damages in the mix!

Frances said...

I just started watching The Vampire Diaries and it is AWESOME. Every episode ends in a cliffhanger. When I finish those I am going to check some of these out!

Hannah, Here! said...

White Collar is on my list thanks to Magic Mike! I've been watching The Tudors; just started the fourth and final season today!

True Blood is definitely on my list (thanks again, Magic Mike) but I don't think it's on Watch Instantly, is it?

Hannah, Here! said...

Oh yeah! Downton Abbey and Mad Men too!

Ugh, I watch too much TV.

C Mae said...

I've seen one episode of Damages and I really liked it! I've been so busy getting nostalgic catching up on all the Dawsons Creek and almost done with Felicity I'll need something to move on to!

Lyndsy said...

true blood, newsroom, pretty little liars & breaking bad!

i have californiacation season 3 coming and was thinking of starting the good wife or boardwalk empire?

i need to watch downton abbey as well! and matt bomer = hot stuff!

Chelsea said...

WHITE COLLAR!!!!!!!! So excited for it to come on tonight! Matt Bomer is right! ;)

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I don't watch any of these! And now I need Netflix!! All of these shows sound so good. I also need to add Friday Night Lights, True Blood and Homeland to this list!