Monday, July 23, 2012

Nordstrom Sale Wishlist

Fashionistas everywhere look forward to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, in college, I used to wake up at midnight, order my goodies and then go to the store first thing. I was nuts. I checked out their site this weekend and they have some great pieces for fall that I think will be some great staples throughout the season. Some of the items I'd be able to rock now with the warmer weather even.  I hope to pick up everything, but we'll see.

This sweater would be so cute paired with some shorts and booties now and then paired with some skinnies and a statement necklace. 

Vigoss is one of my favorite brand of jeans, they fit so well and the color really lasts over washings. 

I love the look of leather pants, so sexy and easy to wear.

We all know my obsession with scarves. 

This bag is so cute and has plenty of room to carry all my goodies! The mixture of textiles really draws me in.

This is the perfect boot to wear with dresses, jeans, and leggings. Must have!

Oxfords are a staple and go with everything, these will be super cute paired with skinnies and sweaters.

Did you pick anything up from the sale? What do you have your eye on?

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

i love viggoss jeans too! they fit my big round booty. speaking of, love the booties too!

cheryl denise said...

there was nothing i really loved this year...which is probably better, seeing as how i have a wedding to pay for ;)

a peek of chic

erica said...

all your picks are amazing! that tote is way too cute. xx

palmandpineblog said...

The mint scarf is such a lovely pick!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

Stesha said...

I am heading over to Nordstrom next week, unfortunately I have been out of the country and all these posts about the sale make me so jeals!

xxS

Unknown said...

lol this was very helpful. I am literally on that site right now getting ready for their sale tmrw! haha

<3 Kelly
SavvySelections.blogspot.com