Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Playing Now

In the past I've posted some playlists (check them all out here), and I've been downloading some summer jams I wanted to share with everyone and hopefully hear what your favorite songs are right now to add to my list! My list is always growing, but this is what's on there today:

Justin Bieber- Boyfriend
Pitbull- Back in Time
Gotye- Somebody That I Used to Know
Usher- Scream
Rihanna- Where Have You Been
Flo Rida- Wild Ones
The Wanted- Glad You Came
Phil Phillips- Home (my AI favorite from day one!)
Katy Perry- Part of Me
Jennifer Lopez- Dance Again
Florence + The Machine- Shake it Out

I know some of these songs have been around for a bit and are on the radio a lot, but they're on my playlist now.What's on your i-pod, what is my list missing?

9 comments :

Chelsea said...

Not even kidding, I have pretty much every one of these songs on my playlist right now!! I'll have to check out this Phil Phillips song. Oh, and I also have Calvin Harris - Feel So Close to you as well as a few less recent hits! :) Awesome jams!!!

Courtney B said...

LOVE that you posted this! I am always looking for new songs to add to my playlist!
And what is with J.Beib's Boyfriend song? It gets me every time... LOVE it :)

Schnelle said...

I love that Gotye song!!!

Frances said...

Ohhh what an awesome playlist!!

Chelsea Mac said...

Great recommendations!!! I will be downloading some of these myself ;)

Anonymous said...

i love pitbull. but im sorry if i hear that sam goyte song one more time. ugh.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

I still can't believe how much I love Justin Bieber's new song! Never thought I'd like him, but it's hard to resist when he reminds me so much of Justin Timberlake :)

P.S. I nominated you for a versatile blogger award today. Check it out :)

http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

REBrown said...

I love all of these - my husband jokes that I have the musical tastes of a 8th grade girl.

Sam said...

My husband gets so mad when the songs I download accidentally make it onto his iPod! haha who doesn't want to work out to Justin Bieber!