Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Instagram OOTDs

1. Nordstrom Dress (old) Mossimo Cardigan (old) Xhilaration Belt from a skirt (buy it here)
2. H&M Dress (buy it here) F21 Necklace (super old)
3. F21 Striped Dress (new, but can't find online) ON Sandals (buy here)
4. ON Chambray (similar here and here) Gap Skinnies ON Sandals Lollysheep Necklace (buy here)


1. Flat-iron curls (learn how-to here)
2. Donut Bun (or sock bun) (watch my video how-to here)
 (now that my hair is longer I'm having to do it like the picture in this post)

1. F21 Necklace (new, but can't find on their site)
2. Necklace I borrowed from a friend from Nordstrom (no longer available)


1. Essie Bikini So Teeny
2. Sinful Colors Mint Apple

 
I finally finished my favorite lipstick of all time: MAC Hue
 
1. After the party is over, off with my weave, jewelry, and clutch

Do you have Instagram? It's seriously my favorite app ever.
My username is Kristen_Lawler

15 comments :

Frances said...

I love it all! Especially those necklaces! Ah so pretty!

Schnelle said...

There is so much prettiness going on here! Lol at the last photo- that about sums up a night out!

KellyMarie said...

Love your style!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I like those ON sandals too!

Rissy said...

instagram OOTD pics are pretty much my favorite ever. love love love


CarissaExplainsItAll

Faith said...

i'll have to search for you :)

and of course i love all the nail polish pictures. kinda obsessed.

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love the necklaces!
Xo Megan

erica said...

Loving that Essie polish I think I need to get it immediately! xo

Lyndsy said...

love the essie color! and your hair looks perfect in both but the bun is my fave!

Unknown said...

I have instagram it is fun! The Bikini color is really cute! Gotta love Essie

Chelsea Mac said...

All of these pictures make me so happy! And that bun - I die!

Unknown said...

looove the donut bun i've been trying for so long to do that!! i will watch now your video !! xxoo

http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

Netty said...

hiiii! Thanks for dropping by my blog again. I'm also now following you on Instagram. You make the sock bun look so easy? It looks really great on you!

xx
The Fashionable ESQ
http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

I love Instagram too! I just started using the app and am now addicted to taking pictures (usually of myself).

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

That F21 necklace is insane, I cannot stop wearing that Essie color, Your sock bun is perfect and I love your Instagram OOTD pics. Love seeing these :)