Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Etsy Shop Love

I've been in love with some Etsy shops lately and want to buy up everything these stores are posting (if only my wallet could be so kind). I haven't purchased something from each store, but have something on my wish list from every one. Purchases will be made soon!

M.A.D.byhand has some of the most unique and gorgeous pieces! These stone chain bracelets are so cute alone or stacked and mix well with everything.

Leah from The Way We Are blog has just opened up her own awesome shop The Way We Are and is also making some super cute and chic chain bracelets as well! I love how fun these pieces are.

The lovely Lauren, the very amazing makeup guru I posted about here, has opened an amazing shop lollysheep with some super cute chains, which is so on trend right now. I'm loving this shiny gold metal necklace, it will seriously go with everything.

Most of you know Chelsea already from Life is a Sunset, and she too has opened up a fun shop AfterSunset that is full of exciting and bright pieces.  This golden twisted bracelet is my fave, a pop of color to every outfit.

I'm still obsessing with Derng after the awesome bracelet I won. I wore it all the time and get so many compliments. This pave tube bracelet is a definite must-have. It's perfect to wear everyday. If you see something you like, be sure to buy it right away because Derng is always selling out, but don't worry, they re-stock quickly.

I love small, delicate pieces you can wear everyday and Classic Designs pieces are just that. Beautiful charms that are great for layering. I really want this M initial necklace for my husband's name. Awwwww.

 
Most of you have realized by now I'm a monogram freak. Freak, I tell you. This monogram necklace from monoArtian is beautiful and different from other monogram necklaces I've seen. It's so fancy, yet perfect for everyday. I want this puppy baaaad.  

I love Etsy and how you can find everything on there. These stores I've been stalking for a while and just had to share my love of them with everyone. One of the things I love most about Etsy is being able to support small businesses and getting things personalized. I've had nothing but positive experiences shopping on the site. 

Do you have an Etsy shop? What shops are your favorite? Have you shopped any of these sites, if yes, what did you buy??

10 comments :

Schnelle said...

Beautiful finds! I love the first set of bracelets, they remind me of the rocks that I used to collect when I was little (I know, wierd little obsession for a child) haha but hey, they are so pretty, how can they not catch someone's eye.

Chelsea Mac said...

Really fantastic stores! I think you are only feeding my etsy obsession ;)

Miss Chelsea said...

Oooh great picks. Thanks for sharing!

Carolyn said...

I love this!!! The letter necklace and the monogram necklace need to be in my possession! HAHAHAHA I'm horrible at "stacking" bracelets, but I love the look. Maybe I should buy some and try it out!

REBrown said...

I love that first set of bracelets - so pretty!

Raquel said...

I love Derng!! It's one of my favorite Etsy shops!

Chelsea said...

Ahh! You just made my day!!! Thanks so much for the awesome shout out!!!! I love Etsy so much and can definitely tell you and I have the same style because I love every single one of the other shops that you mentioned here! Beautiful finds!! :)

Leah said...

Awww thanks honey! I love all of these pieces!!!

Luvs

Anonymous said...

I've been planning an Etsy post for a while now and I'm def adding some of these stores to it.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Fact...I have never purchased an item from Etsy. Ever. I should stay away because I think I would go broke!!!