Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sandal Wishlist

Spring fever has officially hit my household. All I was to do is shop, shop, shop! One thing I have on my to-buy list is some new sandals. Here's what I've been checking out so far:

Colin Stuart Platform Espadrille
These are so sexy and remind me a bit of the CL's that were big last year.

Colin Stuart T-Strap Espadrille
I mostly love these because they're only a 41/4 inch. Thank goodness! It's so hard to find lower wedges. I'd probably go for the glitter, but who knows. I'm not sure I'm in love with these.

ALDO 'Harvat' Platform Sandal
Ok, I'd probably get these in nude, but didn't want to showcase only nude sandals. LOL.

Hinge 'Asher' T-Strap Sandal
The t-strap would be so sexy with summer hemlines.

DV by Dolce Vita 'Archer' Sandal
I love my DVs from last year (check them out here) and have been sold on the line. The gold accents are so pretty. I've tried these on in person and they're the perfect flat.

Chinese Laundry Women's Drastic Wedge Pump
I love the mix of patent and cork with these shoes. Chinese Laundry really makes some great shoes (and handbags!). I'd love these pair too.

So there's what I've been browsing online for. My birthday is coming up soon so I'm going to add some cute sandals to my wishlist. 

What sandals have you been looking for? Have you bought any yet for the summer?

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

i love the colin stuart & aldo pairs. they are tallll though! oh, and i like the chinese laundry pair too. so basically i like all of them :)

Chelsea said...

I've been on the hunt for some new wedges and sandals so this post was perfect for me! We definitely have similar taste :)

My favorite wedges have always been similar to the first pair you showed that actually cover your heel. I don't know, I guess they were just the most comfortable! I do love the Aldo wedges too and those DV sandals are awesome with the gold accents!!

Schnelle said...

I love all of the wedges! I'm on the hunt for a new pair of wedges, they are my go-to in the summer time.

Schnelle said...

I love all of the wedges! I'm on the hunt for a new pair of wedges, they are my go-to in the summer time.

Chelsea Mac said...

Annnnd now I have added about all of these to my wish list! Fantastic choices!!!

Miss Chelsea said...

Ooh love those Chinese Laundry ones

Anonymous said...

LOVE those aldo ones

Emily said...

OMG all of those are sooo cute!!

Lyndsy said...

love the dv sandals! so cute!!

Unknown said...

Love the sexy Asher T-strap!

Styleropa
http://stylerop.blogspot.com

REBrown said...

I love all of these...

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Sooooo I have a post very similar to this scheduled for Friday! I am obsessed with Sandals right now. I already bought the DV in Pink. We will have to check them all out on Saturday! YAY!!!

AmandaG said...

I saw these Steve Madden "Manngo" wedge sandals on another blog and fell in luurve. The coral ones are gorge: http://www.dillards.com/product/Steve-Madden-Manngo-Wedge-Sandals_301_-1_301_502990806?splashlink=hero1_es1_031412_Wedges

I recently bought some nude/gold wedges on sale at DSW and really like them, though I haven't gotten to really wear them yet.

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I love, love, love the pink ones and the t-strap ones! Swoon!