Monday, March 12, 2012

Favorite of the Week- GCB + Shopbop Winner





Everything According to Erin


My FAVORITE thing this past week would have to be ABC's new show GBC. It's hilarious!! Each day last week I couldn't wait for Sunday to come for the second episode. If you missed out, you can check out full episodes here.


Kristin Chenoweth is hands-down my favorite character. I love the girls in the circle of friends and Leslie Bibb's character feel eh with. That little clique is where the humor is!

Did you watch it? Did you nearly die of laughter?

For the winner of the $100 to Shopbop is Danielle! YAY! I'm so excited you're the winner, thank you everyone for entering and big thanks to Shopbop for the sponsor!

16 comments :

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I've heard so much about GCB. I might have to check it out online!

Unknown said...

Ah congratulations to her, great prize!

I don't know how I missed this giveaway, I would totally have entered, there's always something on Shopbop that I want :)

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com!

Anonymous said...

Love this show! The cast is great!

Schnelle said...

I saw the commercials for it but I didn't watch it, maybe I'll check it out. Congrats to the winner!

JMB said...

I finally caught the show last night and I am obsessed : Boobylicisous :)

Perfectly Jenn said...

I'm a GCB and Love this show!
Kristin is my favorite character too and I can't wait to see the stories unfold.
Home run for ABC!

Chelsea Mac said...

I just watched last night's episode and I love love love love this show. Seriously hysterical and fabulous.

AmandaG said...

How is Leslie Bibb's character supposed to have graduated with the rest of them? Don't seem like they are all in the same age. I liked the show though. Haven't caught the second episode online.

Unknown said...

I watched that show too, it is indeed hilarious! I can't wait for the next episode.
I lived in Dallas for a while before, and I can def relate sometimes to some stuff haha

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched it yet, but I think I'm gonna check it out. Revenge is on hiatus for like another month anyway. I have some spare time. LOL. Don't forget to link it up girl!

Katie Wilkes said...

Saw the first episode. It's hysterical! Much better than I expected. Can't wait to see more of it.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I saw the Pilot last Summer and had been DYING for it to come out. It is very funny! Love it!

Congrats to the winner!

eliz said...

I never heard of this show but I looove Kristin Chenoweth...what I hate is that all these new shows keep on getting cancelled!

REBrown said...

I love Kristin Chenoweth!

Asha said...

I love that show too and am completely hooked, ha!

Lyndsy said...

congrats danielle! how exciting!!!