Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.14 Swap


I couldn't wait to participate in this swap, it completely called my name. Paper goods, accessories, and pastels? Girl's dream.

Erin from Everything According to Erin was my partner and I was so excited because we're BBFFs.
It was so fun shopping for her and she totally spoiled me.


The best part? I bought her almost all of the same things!! Hilarious right?

Thanks Erin, I loved my surprises, you're so sweet and thoughtful and the fact that we bought some of the same items confirms us as BBFFs! I laughed forever when I opened your package!!

5 comments :

Schnelle said...

Cute idea for a swap! I have both of those polishes- you are going to love them!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Ha, too funny. My swap partner and I (whom I didn't know before this!) got each other a lot of similar stuff too

Miranda said...

How fun! Love all your goodies :)

krystal said...

that elf eyeshadow IS SO fun, love the bright colors! thanks for participating!

Anonymous said...

best.swap.ever