Monday, February 27, 2012

OOTD

Nordstrom Rack: Lily White Top and  Fire Jeans

I found and bought some colored denim! Whoop whoop! I went back to Nordstrom Rack and found these cute aqua/mint jeans. I love them and can't wait to wear them a variety of ways from this How To Wear Bright Denim post. I felt like I may be too old to wear colored jeans, because it's such a HUGE trend here for high schoolers for a long time, but then I saw two other girls that night with the same colored jeans on. Then I felt hip again.

10 comments :

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those turquoise skinnies rock on you!

Anonymous said...

haha love the color! i have fleeting moments of thinking some trends are for the youngsters...but then i just dismiss it and remind myself that where i live, no one knows what is trendy and what is not. then i feel hip again.

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

So cute!!! Love your shoes too!

Schnelle said...

Love the color of those skinnies! I sometimes feel that way about trends too but I think this is one trend that we can rock that is age appropriate.

K_stets said...

LOVE them! I want to try and buy some...but I just don't know if I can pull it off.... decisions...

palmandpineblog said...

I've been a little obsessed with mint/green lately! Love those skinnies ;)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
follow me

C Mae said...

Girl are you gonna do a hot man parade via OSCARS style!?! hehe :)

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

A. You are not too old!
B. What a great find.
C. LOVE that color!!

You are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!

Michelle said...

LOVE those jeans! I def. need some in that color!!