Thursday, February 16, 2012

OOTD


I saw this outfit on Pinterest from Devon Rachel (such fantastic style! I've been stalking her blog since I've seen this pic).

I love that her outfit is perfect for summer, but it was raining over here, so I had to winterize it a bit with tights and boots instead. I'm now on a mad hunt for some bright florals.

Here's how I wore it:
F21 dress and belt
Mossimo tights
Steve Madden boots

Now, obviously I need to a) stop taking pics with my phone and b) teach my husband better photography skills (I swear it looked better in person....and my face wasn't so washed out).

13 comments :

Rissy said...

ooo I love! I'm going to stalk her now too


CarissaExplainsItAll

Schnelle said...

Thats's such a pretty outfit!

Carolyn said...

Love this! I'm totally heading to her blog now. HAHA :)

KRISTIN said...

So cute. I can not pull of prints.

Anonymous said...

so i read her entire blog and couldnt find that outfit bc i want that dress...rawr.

Café Moka said...

Love your outfit!

Chelsea Mac said...

This is such a fantastic outfit! Love it!!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I love this on you! It looks FAB. The belt is such a great touch! I am going to have to check out her blog!

Wine and Summer said...

Love your interpretation of this outfit! Perfect for cooler weather!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing as always! I'm totes stalking her too now.

Nado Queenie said...

I LOVE prints & can't wait to wear them for spring (this weather is too cold right now LOL)...You rocked it perfectly!

Lyndsy said...

you look fab! still loving your hair! and i love your look and the original! especially her fabulous nails!

eliz said...

Great F21 find!!! Very spring I love it!