Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tag, You're It!

The gorgeous newlywed Kristin from Busy Bee tagged me in a super fun getting to know you post. Awesome right? I love getting to know other bloggers, it's so much fun and such a great way to connect and find even more things we have in common.

So, here are the rules: 
-You must post the rules
-Post 11 Fun Facts about yourself 
-Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you in their post & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
-Tag 11 people and link them in your post
-Let them know you have tagged them
11 Random Facts 
1. My Husband and I are BOTH left-handed
2. My Husband and I both have O- blood
(what are the odds of both of those?)
3. I still have my wisdom teeth
4. I can count to 10 in Mandarin Chinese thanks to my 6th grade teacher
5. I almost always have my nails polished
6. I can't whistle, but practice all the time. I can only make one sound, at one pitch so I don't count that as actually whistling.
7. I don't carry my makeup with me for touch-ups, but I do carry about 15+ lipglosses in my purse
8. I'm obsessed with Pinterest, and actually try to apply the things I pin in real life.
9. I tease my hair every single day
10. I'm super near-sighted AND have terrible Astigmatism, I'm waiting to qualify to have lasik surgey.
11. I've never ordered wine at a restaurant or bar.

  11 Questions from Kristin
1. What's your middle name? Any special meaning behind it?
Lynn, my Mother wanted me to have the same initials as my Father since I’m their first born and they liked the name so they gave it to me. It’s MUCH better than what my Dad wanted.

2. If you could have one special talent {that you don't currently have} what would it be?
Singing, duh. I can’t sing to save my life (or hum for that matter). I’ve ALWAYS wished I could at least carry a tune, if not belt out songs like Mariah Carey.

3. Where is your dream vacation? {Don't cheat...somewhere you've never been!}
I’m not really sure where it would be because I want to travel everywhere for different reasons, but a dream vacation would include a beach, great food and drinks, unlimited spending money, good music, and several cities/sites.

4. If you had to get rid of ALL of your makeup except for one item...what would you keep?
Mascara! My eyes are my best feature and I love making them stand out. See what I’m currently using for my lashes here.

5. Guilty Pleasure? {Movie, Food, TV Show, Song?}
My guilty pleasure would have to be teenage TV shows such as Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, and other CW shows. The plots can be so lame, but I can’t stop watching them! I love the fashion and the plot twists!!

6. If you could banish one celebrity to an island where they would never be heard from again, who would it be?
The ENTIRE Kardashian Klan. I’m so sick of them.

7. Who is your favorite 'Friends' character?
Ross. No,Chandler. Ross. Ok- Chandler, he’s just so hilarious to me.

8. Do you have a lucky number? What is it?
I like the odd numbers such as 5, 7, and 9, but not one sticks out to me.

9. If you could meet one blogger in real life, who would it be?
Ummm, all of my blog besties! I don’t think I could meet just one, it would HAVE to be a group party! Can we have a blog meet up ladies??

10. Backstreet Boys or NSYNC?
I loved them both and saw both of them in concert with my sister and Dad, but I’m an NSYNC girl at heart! JT all the way baby.

11. What's your greatest fear or phobia?
Something going wrong with my family, such as an early death, injury or illness.

11 People I Tag
Danielle of Sweet Nothings
Cheryl Denise of A Peek of Chic 

11Questions for the People I Tag
1. What magazines do you subscribe to?
2. What is your best quality?
3. What movie(s) do you always watch when they're on tv?
4. What tv show do you watch, but don't know why you do?
5. What drink do you order when you're out? (Alcohol & Non-alcohol)
6. What celebrity do you think you'd be friends with if they were your neighbor?
7. Would you rather attend the Oscars or the Grammys?
8. Do you prefer regular or flaming Cheetos? Puffy or crunchy?
9. Do you use regular or aerosol hairspray?
10. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
11. If price was no bother, what one indulgence would you have? Massages, mani/pedi, spray tans, etc?

Whew. That was long. Thanks for reading and I can't wait to see your posts!!

10 comments :

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I'm so excited to do this! Thanks for tagging me!!

Unknown said...

I love reading these posts, you can learn so much about people.

They seem to be going round a lot at the moment. The problem is you can end up getting two or three at the same time, haha. Pretty sure my blog readers wouldn't want to hear that many random facts about me!

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

KRISTIN said...

YAY! So glad you played along! :) Singing would FOR SURE be my talent too, I seriously have the worst voice EVER!

Carolyn said...

You've never ordered wine from a restaurant or bar?!?! Do you drink wine?! I wish I could sing too! And I LOVE those CW shows. So cheesy, but fabulous still. :)

REBrown said...

I love reading these little things!

Schnelle said...

Yay! Thanks for tagging me! I can't believe that you've never ordered wine?!

cheryl denise said...

fun! i love learning about my fave bloggers :)

a peek of chic

Lindsay @ LindsayInNYC said...

Never ordered wine?! How is that possible?? LOL.

I'm also extremely near-sighted with bad Astigmatisms. As of my last eye appointment, I was told to not even bother going for a lasik consultation because I wouldn't qualify. I'm hoping I can one day...

Nado Queenie said...

This was very cute & fun! Love learning new random facts about people :)

Anonymous said...

1. ive never ordered wine at a restaurant bar either. but i drink it at home ALOT.
2. crazyyy yall are both lefties. and o-. totally meant to be :)
3. i still have my wisdom teeth too.
4. still think you look more like a 'wolf' than a 'kristen'.
5. loreal extra collagen mascara is still totally the best.
6. pretty little liars is my addiction too :( wish it wasn't sometimes hahah!
7. im annoyed and over the kardashians as well. i just wish scott would get his own show.
8. we SHOULD have a blogger meet up. wait until i get a job though so i can fly out :)
9. i just watched an episode of locked up abroad (yes this is what i do all day) and some phillipines rebels took some people hostage and made them live in their little hut. the only sign of life in the hut was a backstreet boys poster. and the whole time i was thinking as i watched 'nsync was sooo much better'. random, sorry.

THANKS FOR TAGGING ME!!!!! :)