Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorite of the Week- VS Blush

Everything According to Erin



Victoria Secret Luminous Mineral Blush Duo in Surrender (not pictured) 

My favorite item (and recent purchase!) is my new blush in Surrender. I already own the blush in Pleasure (check out my review here) and wanted the blush in At Last. I went into the store to pick it up, but At Last isn't as pink in person as it is in store and instead I went for Surrender. It's a very light soft baby pink paired with a bright hot pink. LOVE!

I've been wearing it all week and it's not as easy to go overboard on color as it is with Pleasure. I'm very happy with this shade, it gives a lovely soft pink glow with a hint of shimmer, I'm so happy with this purchase and am glad I bought a second blush from the line. I really like their make-up and plan on buying a few more products.

Have you tried the Victoria Secret make-up line?

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

i really love their self tanning lotion. it smells great and has a little sheen to it. i will have to try the blush b/c i'm almost out of mine!

KatiePerk said...

I will have to check this out. I am still searching for a good bronzer WITHOUT sparkles.

Jen said...

LOVE that color!

REBrown said...

I have some of their eye shadow and I really like it - I'm definitely going to have to give these a try.

Alyssa said...

Love their lip glosses! Haven't tried any other makeup products from them though!

Nado Queenie said...

oooh! I love their Lip Gloss but I've never tried anything else. Looks like I might have to go buy some new blush soon!

Anonymous said...

I need to go to VS and check out their makeup stat.

Cary Dale Taylor said...

I just bought the same blush and love it!!!