Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bling Bling Link Up


I'm so happy to be linking up with Happiness is... who just got engaged over the holiday!! Congratulations and best wishes for you and Mr Wonderful! I so look forward to wedding posts from you.

For the link up, we're to post our wedding/engagement rings and where we keep them at night. I wish we had better pics of our rings, but those photo ops somehow got skipped in our engagement and wedding photos, I guess we were having too much fun to take them!


Well, I sleep in my rings, but when I do take them off, I keep them in this gorgeous crystal heart holder my sister gave me as a bridal shower gift .
 
I've said it before in posts, but this is one of my favorite gifts. My Mother had a ring holder on her dresser growing up and I always wanted my own, I remember always looking at it and admiring how beautiful it was so this gift from my sister is very sentimental.

If you're interested, you can read about our Love Story and Our Engagement in the links. 


Thanks again for the link up love! I can't wait to see everyone's posts, both married and the single ladies!

17 comments :

Brooke said...

Beautiful ring!

Schnelle said...

Your rings are gorgeous! I love the criss cross band on your engagement ring- so unique and very beautiful. I always keep my rings on but I have a Lenox ring holder from the Jubilee collection that I love too.

Anonymous said...

Your ring is gorgeous!

Chelsea Mac said...

Totally gorgeous!!! Love the ring holder.

Katy M said...

Your ring is so gorgeous!! Love the ring holder as well! :)

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Honestly, your ring is one of THE most BEAUTIFUL rings that I've ever seen! It's just gorgeous!

Amber said...

Your wedding set is beautiful. I absolutely love that personalized dish with your name and wedding date on it!

Meg O. said...

Gorgeous set! So unique and vintage princess-y!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Soooo pretty and classic just like you! My mom had a ring holder and I always wanted one too! :)

KRISTIN said...

Oh fun! Such a gorgeous ring!!! And the ring holder is a fabulous gift idea!

star said...

very beautiful!

C Mae said...

So where is that little dish from that has the date of your wedding on it from!?!? LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

gorgeous ring girl and i def need to get one of those for my ring!

Kit said...

SO SO pretty!

cheryl denise said...

yay - i can't wait to link up to this as well! love your ring holder - i have the same one, but it's just the heart bowl. <3 nambe!!!

a peek of chic

Unknown said...

love your rings.
xo
samantha

betterblondesam.blogspot.com

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them both :) Happy I found your blog through the link up! Too cute!