Monday, December 12, 2011

Favorite of the Week- Toteally Yours




Everything According to Erin



One of my best blog friends, Frances, has opened a side business and sent me this gorgeous tote bag as a gift. I was so, so, so excited and surprised to get a fun package from her. The tote is adorable and I love the design. It's so me, completely my style.

I use a tote bag everyday, I carry stuff for work, go grocery shopping with them, use them to bring stuff to parties/overnighters, etc. Frances has several totes available, you can find them on the Toteally Yours Facebook page and her Toteally Yours Etsy shop.

Thanks again Frances! It was so sweet of you to send me one, I love it!

I've been working on my Q and A post, and it's almost ready for posting, so if you've thought of anything, ask away!

3 comments :

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Aw you're very welcome! Glad you're enjoying it :)
Thank you for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

That is super neat!! Totes checking it out. Thanks for linking!

REBrown said...

What a fun bag! I have tons of grocery bags, but I always try to get pretty ones and not just freebies.