Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ask Me Anything


ask me a question. or several questions.
Nothing is off limits (except, rude/crude questions...obviously) and let me know if there's a video you'd like to see of any how-tos, etc.
After seeing a few bloggers, The Bargain Blonde most recently, do posts answering their readers' questions, I wanted to join in. So my dears, please, ask away! I'll be posting my answers in the next week.
So excited, I look forward to your questions!

Oh and at a bar recently, this guy walked in and I told him how awesome his mustache is and he asked me if I wanted to comb it. I said hells yes, then he busted out a mini comb he kept in his pocket. So awesome.

11 comments :

Unknown said...

What/who are your inspirations in life and for your blog?

Kate said...

From 1st course to last, what is your all-time favorite meal?

Schnelle said...

omg that is so funny that he had a comb with him! That mustache you a question pic is pretty damn cute too.

Cassie said...

That's too funny that he had a comb! Kind of weird too! lol

What is your profession??

Casey said...

What was one thing you would change about your wedding day if you could?

When do you think you and your hub will try for kids?

Where do you buy the majority of your clothes?

:)

Heather said...

i always love to hear a little more about blogger's daily lifestyles.
do you work out?
if so how often?
if so what's your workout regimen?
do you follow a strict diet?
cook at home or eat out mostly?

Heather said...

oh and i'd love to see a video on your day-to-day hair and make-up routine

Lyndsy said...

That is BEYOND awesome! I would love to brush a strangers sweet stache! nice work!

Natalie H. said...

If you were stranded on an island, What Five Beauty - Must- Haves would you want with you?

VP said...

What is the best compliment you've ever received from someone?

Kelley said...

If you could raid any celebrity's closet whose would it be?