Thursday, November 10, 2011

Our Wedding Thank Yous

So I just realized loves is that there's still some goodies I haven't shared with you from the wedding. I wanted to show you what we did for our Thank Yous because we heard a ton of feedback on them and I absolutely loved how they turned out.


+


=


Now, I wish I had better pictures to show you (dang cell phone pics), but Mixbook won't allow me to save the images. The pictures on the cards are just as clear as the originals and the writing is in hot pink. The first picture is the front with our Thank You picture on a gray wooden background, the left inside of the card had the saying, and on the back of the card had our initials. I seriously loved them and couldn't be happier with how they turned out!

19 comments :

Chelsea Mac said...

These.are.fabulous. I adore them! What a fantastic way to thank everyone!

Schnelle said...

Oh my goodness they are beautiful! I wanted to do this but ran out of time and never got the thank you signs. Gorgeous! Love the message too.

Lindsey said...

omg i freaking love those!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

dietje said...

This is such a beautiful and personal way to say "thank you"
Love it

Taylor said...

This is AMAZING! Great job!

Chelsea said...

AMAZING!!! I used Mixbook for my Thank You's as well {and for like a million other things too} I also love the chalk board idea :)

Anonymous said...

love love

Holly said...

New reader/follower here! Already love your blog :)

Your wedding pictures are beautiful and I love those Thank yous!

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

Love them! We did something really similar (holding the signs) & they were def a hit.

Casey said...

Love the picture and the idea! Did you write something in each card as well?

Mrs Gable said...

These are fabulous!!! I just love these thank you cards.

Kim Axani said...

SO CUTE! COngrats on your wedding, as well! You and your husband make an adorable couple. I like his grey/silver suit.

Kathryn said...

I ordered that same thank you card....looks great! I am struggling to find a way to print it out. What did you do?

Sam said...

These are really pretty, great inspiration for other newlyweds.
Congrats on your wedding!

Kristen said...

thank you everyone!

Casey: Yes, we still wrote a personalized thank you for each guest

Kate: I didn't order just the card, I did them through Mixbook, so I was able to just write the message onto the card and ordered them.

REBrown said...

So cute! I wish we had done something like this.

Unknown said...

I love the picture of you both holding up'Thank You' signs. Such a good idea. I have never seen that before.
x

Marian said...

Ah, I'm in love with that THank You picture!! Looks perfect

Amanda said...

They are beautiful!!!