Monday, October 24, 2011

OOTD + NOTD

So I'm still working on getting you guys better pics than from my cell phone, but I haven't figured something better out yet. So stay posted please! Sorry this post and my last OOTD post had several pics together, I've been really busy after work and for now it's just been easiest to lump them together.

A few of my outfits were inspired by my Fashion Inspiration board on Pinterest. I know I talk a lot about Pinterest on here, but it's seriously my favorite. I pin everyday. It's such a great source for recipes, party ideas, home decor, DIY project and of course fashion! Whenever I'm in a rut for outfits, I just check out Pinterest and easily find something I can replicate. For last week, I also turned to Twitter for work outfit reccomendations so here is some of your recs in motion paired with Pinterset. Thank you to everyone for your ideas and pics, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your support and ideas. You gals (and guys) rock!

F21 Blazer and Necklace, Nordstrom Tank, Target Mossimo Skinny Slacks

Old Navy Ruffle Tie Neck Blouse, Target Mossimo Skinny Slacks, Single Pearl Necklace

Lulu's Knotted Skirt, Fitted Scoop Neck, F21 Necklace

 

F21 Scarf, Nordstrom V-neck, American Eagle Skinny jeans


OPI In the Spotlight, e.l.f. Golden Goddess

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

So very cute! Love the outfits.

Schnelle said...

great outfits. That blazer from F21 was such a good find and that ruffled top from ON is so pretty!

Lindsey said...

Loving all your outfits and how you got your inspiration. I think the white blazer is my fave. I need one!

Hope said...

Adore that ruffly blouse.

Katy M said...

Loving all the outfits, super cute!! :)

Sarah said...

I always love all your outfits!! I need to get better about taking pictures of my ootd! and I agree pinterest is AWESOME for inspiration :)

Rissy said...

I love the one accent nail thing! super cute

I think I may actually start pinning tonight... I signed up last week and so far have pinned one thing.

Your outfits are adorable... I'm in love with the jeans, tee, and scarf ensemble!

Anonymous said...

love them. I am hopefully going to try to re create some outfits ive pinned too!

Kerr said...

I love your nails!

REBrown said...

The nails look so good - I'm jealous!

Ashley said...

Cute outfits. The manicure is so girly and fun! Love the sparkly nail

Ashley said...

I am a new follower;)

Feel free to pop by and say hello!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Can I play in your closet please??? You look like a skinny mini model in everything. Love the scarf and your knotted skirt.