Monday, October 10, 2011

OOTD + NOTD

I wish I had better pics for you guys, but I'm the only one awake when I leave for work in the morning so all you get for now is some super high quality cell phone pics. Hopefully, I can work something out soon and get some better pics soon. I've posted a few of these pics on Twitter (follow me at KristenLLP), but wanted to share them with everyone.

Lauren Conrad for Kohls Blazer
Nordstrom Tank
AE Shorts
Outfit inspired by Everything According to Erin
(worn for a night out, not to work)

Mossimo Black Crew Neck Sweater (last year)
Plaid Tunic I've had forever
Mossimo Skinny Slacks

Inspired by Pinterest
F21 Striped Top
Go Jane Pink Skirt

FYI NYC's Manhattan is a total dupe for Essie's Carry On. I love this color (and Essie's) and have been wearing it for days now. Plus, it's $2!!!


The weather has been so nice here in CA, but the end of last week got pretty chilly. As much as I love my shorts and sandals, I'm kind of excited for scarves and boots. Ohmyword. I just said (typed) that. Goodness gracious. 
 
What are you guys wearing for this season transition? Do you dress according to the season or the weather?


17 comments :

Rissy said...

love the pinterest to real life outfit! awesome job on that!

I am currently sitting at work dreading the afternoon because I am wearing boots and tights... and apparently it's going to get up to 80. Ooopppsss!

Kristin said...

i LOVE the pink skirt and stripped shirt!!! sooooo cute!

Holly said...

I will have to check out that nail polish- I love a trendy color that's a good deal! I've been using Confetti ($2 at CVS)Purple Reins color for this Fall!

Jules said...

I love the Pinterest inspired outfit! You look great. Thanks for the heads up on the Essie dupe.

Schnelle said...

I love that pinterest inspired outfit. The first outfit is the perfect example of how to dress up jean shorts. Love it!

Brooke said...

Such cute outfits!!! How long ago did you get the striped f21 top... I have been on the hunt for a 3/4 sleeve striped tee forever!!!

Lyndsy said...

love your replicated look of the striped top with the pink skirt! too cute!

Anonymous said...

agree with Lyndsy...love love that outfit

Anonymous said...

You know what I love? That I inspire you! Love ALL the outfits lady. Thanks for the shout out as always.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

You are seriously the CUTEST!!! I am loving every outfit and ll that inspires you! (This is coming from the girl that just repins all your pins essentially. HA!)

Kristen said...

thank you ladies!!

Brooke- I bought it last year (or maybe even the year before). Keep checking their site because I've seen similar looks pop back on there.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Loving all the stripes and I still adore that LC blazer!

I have always been one to dress for the weather not what the calendar says. Growing up in New England, I took advantage of any warmth that came our way. Now that I live in FL, I take full advantage of the warmer weather, although I have noticed that I feel chilly when it drops below 85 now, I've gone soft..

http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

Wow-loving the Pinterst outfit. You made it look superb on yourself Kristen! xoxoxo

palmandpineblog said...

What did you think of the quality of NYC? I'm considering purchasing after seeing your nails - love the color for FALL!!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
follow me

Kristen said...

Natasha- I love the NYC quality, i wore the color for a week w/o chips, just growth by my cuticle.

Anonymous said...

you look adorable in that sweater and shirt underneath! that is always one of my fav classic looks! have a good week girl!

REBrown said...

I love that polish!