Monday, September 12, 2011

Sissy's 25th Birthday!

My little sister turned 25 this weekend and had an all out bash to celebrate! We went on the Sips and Sights tour in San Diego and then partied at her amazingly cute home down in SD. The skyline was beautiful, but it was freezing outside so I of course didn't take any pics. Plus my weave was getting out of control!

It was so much fun and such a great way to spend the weekend. I can't believe how big my little sister is getting. She's truly becoming such a beautiful and intelligent woman and I couldn't be any prouder. I love you sister!


I wish I had more pictures, but the fun never ended!

Oh, and this is on her fridge and I couldn't help but laugh every time I passed it. It reminds me of freshman year all over again!

6 comments :

Vanessa said...

Happy birthday to your sister :). Your outfit and hair look fabulous, btw!

Ryan K said...

Happy Birthday to your sis, looks like a fun time and those cupcakes look delisH!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you and your sis get your shirts? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

You guys are like twins with different hair color.

Anonymous said...

you two are so beautiful!!! i hope she enjoyed her bday!

and PS i love the new header :)

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

Happy Birthday to your Sis! Looks like an amazing time. you seem like such a great big sissy!

LOVING your new look :)