Monday, September 26, 2011

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty + Blog Lunch

Last weekend I checked out one of my favorite all time plays at the OC Performing Arts Center, West Side Story. Love. Pure love. I went with my Mother-in-Law and 2 of my Sister-in-laws, and one of my girlfriends. We had so much fun! The show was incredible, and afterwards we went out for dinner and drinks and a very fun Target shopping trip before heading home for wine and Something Borrowed (which I really liked - and yes, I read the book).

Then, this poor tragic soul died overall the Missoni drama at Target.

I also was lucky enough to meet up with Danielle from Sweet Nothings and Lyndsy from Yellow Brick Blog. We've met up before a few months ago, and another get together was long over due! We headed to brunch at The Farm and did some shopping at The Grove. It was so much fun and these two dolls are the best! Can't wait for our next playdate!

Such a great weekend! What did you ladies do? Anything exciting or new?

13 comments :

Lyndsy said...

It was soo much fun seeing you two again! And I am totes jelly you saw West Side Story! It is my favorite musical of all time!! Can't wait for December!
XO

Hikari said...

Your outfit to see West Side Story + you hair... EXCELLENT. Looks like you had a great time!

Schnelle said...

West Side Story is such a great play! My husband and I saw it in NYC a couple of years ago. Looks like you had a fun weekend!

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun! I love West Side Story.

Anonymous said...

That skeleton shopper is hilarious!!

Michelle said...

LOVE your hair and dress!

YAY for blogger meetups! :)

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Love the pun on the Missoni madness at Target :-P

http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

REBrown said...

I love that skeleton shopper!

Rebecca said...

I LOOOOVE west side story =]

Rach said...

The skeleton is great!

Anonymous said...

yay! i wish i was smiling in that pic. cant wait for the next time!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Love the skirt you wore to West Side Story. Its nice to see people get dressed up for the arts. The last show I went to people were wearing sweat pants. Seriously.

I think its great that you met up with blogger friends for lunch. It seems that most of my freinds are all over the world - so maybe I should focus on narrowing some down in Washington.


I'm going to Oktoberfest this weekend - I can hardly wait!

xoxo
Michelle

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

How fun! I love your gold skirt! So pretty!

That skeleton pic made me LOL

And we need a play date too :(
I have been a lagger on planning. Let's do this. For reals!