Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Anna Paquin

Most of you know by now, but in case you didn't...I'm a huge True Blood fan. Huge. I watch every week, I've read all the books, I stalk websites looking for spoilers, etc. One of the reasons I tune in is to see Anna Paquin. She's quite a beauty, and in an understated way which I love. I think that the characters she plays and Anna herself are women that many of us can relate too (not talking about being in love with supernatural characters or being a supernatural herself (TB and X-Men) that is). The characters she portrays are often determined, strong willed, trying to save themselves and others, and are often falling in love. I love it. I've really become a Paquin fan over the years. I've also loved some of her recent fashion choices and wanted to share them.


Hollywood Glamour: These dresses were some of my absolute favorites from the awards seasons. Anna looks stunning in these long gowns and exudes glitz and glamour in them.


Fashion Forward: Anna isn't afraid to wear cutting edge fashion and she rocks them well. Whether it's something demure or something that pushes the envelope, Anna doesn't stick to any fashion molds.


Sex Appeal: Paquin knows that you don't have to bare all to be sexy- she knows where and how much to show to get men's blood pumping.

Short and Sassy: Anna keeps it fun with short and sassy dresses with different cuts, textures and colors.

So lovely readers, what do you think of her style? Do you like how unique her choices are? What would you like to see next for her on the red carpet? Are you a TB fan too?

14 comments :

Rissy said...

I love her because I think she's her own person (gosh I sound like I think I know her) and her style reflects that.
Great choice!

CarissaExplainsItAll

K_stets said...

Ooo. I love her too. And her style of course. For some reason, she can always rock it.

Total TB fan as well, although I'm not sure if I like how they seem to be going away from the book story line. Oh well, I guess that's why it's TV.

L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L said...

Love al her outfits ♥

crystal-people.blogspot.com

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I love her style! SO unique and true to her! I need to jump on the TB bandwagon and watch the past seasons. I get so much ish for not watching. haha

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I think she's got some great style sense! I always like her outfits.

Rebecca said...

love true blood!! Anna is beautiful!

hayley said...

I love, love, love her! She is def one of my celeb crushes. And I love True Blood too! She is so hot :)

Anonymous said...

im really kinda meh about her..though she looks stunning in that eggplant ISSA

Ashley said...

Love that Anna Paquin takes risks! I get so tired of seeing the same ol same ol on the red carpets!

Ashley said...

Love that Anna Paquin takes risks! I get so tired of seeing the same ol same ol on the red carpets!

Anonymous said...

Love her, and you already know how I feel about TB. This past Sunday I was going crazy!

Michelle said...

I'm definitely a fan of hers and her style! She's definitely not afraid to try something new and edgy!

Amanda said...

I just recently started watching True Blood and I have already finished all 3 seasons! (Thank you, Netflix!) I don't have HBO, so now I have to wait for the 4th season to come out on DVD. Can't wait!!!!