Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Rosie Huntington-Whitely

Rosie Huntington-Whitely is known best for her Victoria Secret work (or at least that's how I knew her name oh and because she's dating one of my big celeb crushes Jason Statham) but she's also starring in this summer's blockbuster Transformers: Dark of the Moon. So she's relatively new to the red carpet, but this chick is on FIRE! I've loved all of her choices so far and want to see more!


Looks hot 360: As a model, I think she knows how to look best from all angles. These dresses look amazing on her! She shows the the right amount of skin to be sexy and classy.

Fashion Forward: These looks are so hot right now and Rosie is stunning in them! I love how she pulls of some riskier looks so well. I guess being a model helps with that though.

If you got it, flaunt it: It's a given she has a rocking body, but she also knows how to show it off. She shows just enough of skin to be sizzling, but still looks stunning!

Winter White: We all know how much I love white. These looks just exude femininity and sexiness.


 Fave Victoria Secret Looks: Just wanted to include some of my favorite VS show looks.

So ladies (and gents) do you love her style? Do you want to see more of her? Do you prefer her as an actress or model?

17 comments :

Anonymous said...

Not only is she smokin' and can really dress, she's a funny girl too. I saw her on Chelsea Lately a couple weeks back and she had me laughing.

Michelle said...

She's gorgeous! Love her first two dresses! I'd love that bod!

Hikari said...

Is it just me? Or does she kind of look like Cameron Diaz?? I love her hair in these pictures! She looked amazing as a brunette too.

JMB said...

Lord have mercy....the VS fashion show makes me never want to touch chocolate.....again. She must get the Brazillian - flawless. Hate her. haha

Rebecca Dot Com said...

yes she is definitely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Loooove the white pantsuit on her!!

Chelsea Mac said...

I think she is totally gorg and I adore her style! Totally agree. Not to mention I am uber jealous of her body ;)

K_stets said...

What? She's dating Jason Statham? Now I'm really jealous of this girl!

Kimia Kline said...

wow. whata gal. definitely smokin. cant wait to see more of her.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I have totally been crushing on her and saving pics. She KNOWS how to dress AND has an amazing stylist. Her body is INSANE. I watched her through the entire Transformers movie in envy (and because she was the only thing good in it. HAHA)

Marian said...

Love her! And want her legs:)

. said...

All those white dresses are beautiful! Love!

I'm having a Deborah Lippmann nail polish giveaway if you'd like to enter, just click here

REBrown said...

She looks really good with dark hair!

One Stiletto At A Time said...

wow she looked so different with dark hair, that last pic on the Victoria Secret catwalk she looks just like a barbie doll.

Really like your blog by the way, hope you stop by mine :)

http://onestilettoatatime.blogspot.com

Miss Vodka said...

She is so hot.

great blog :)

Anonymous said...

she really does look like a barbie! she's one of my favorite celebs...she just always looks great

Anonymous said...

can she please get anymore gorgeous!? ughhhh