Monday, July 25, 2011

Best Birthday Party Ever!

My Grand Big Sis (sorority talk) celebrated her birthday over the weekend with an old school slumber party. It was seriously one of the best birthday celebrations ever!
There was an ice cream sundae bar, with all the yummy toppings

We sang Happy Birthday to the special lady

Opened presents
"You guys didn't have to do this. All I wanted was an ice cream party"

Then we decorated drink coozies for her bachelorette party in a few weeks. BEST.IDEA.EVER

Now I don't want to show all of them, because we made some for the girls who couldn't make it and we want to surprise them, but here's a few:

Mine








All of the girls together

It was a great time! Thanks so much for such a memorable evening! Happy birthday Grand!


**Don't forget to enter my UPrinting giveaway here**

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

thos coozies are too cute! looks like a fun party!

Sarah said...

oh my gosh, such a fun idea!!!! love the coozies :)

Rissy said...

I'm so hungry I'm basically pissed I didn't get an invite haha

I miss girl time so much! and I want a coozie!

You guys are awesome friends!

Miranda said...

what a fun idea!

missJANEd0E said...

so friggin cute & the party looked like a lot of fun!

Rebecca said...

such a cute idea! sometimes the most simple of things, with people you love, make the best times =]

Anonymous said...

Totally stealing the coozie idea, that's amazing.

Unknown said...

awww how sweet! We threw a surprise bachelorette party for our friend and she was floored! we made her cry too lol
I LOVE the coozie idea!

Anonymous said...

how freaking cute! you always have the most fun on weekends...can we trade places?!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

How fun, and what a great idea with the ice cream sundae bar. Don't you love it when you can make friends cry over fantastic and unexpected presents? It's so rewarding. Ha.

You all look gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh.....chips and salsa, an ice cream bar, presents and koozy making?? Best party idea ever!!

Thanks so much for your comment on my people watching post at Hot Pink Combat Boots, by the way! :)

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! This is really the cutest post i have read. Well, i am about to celebrate my husband's birthday at best birthday party bar nyc venue. I was finding for the birthday ideas and got you post! Thanks for sharing such a cute post!