Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OOTD

F21 Top
Target Merona Pants

I just got these pants over the weekend from Target, I can't find the link online though :(  On our honeymoon, these pants were all over the resort. They are so cute and easy to dress up or down. Plus, they're really comfortable. I wanted something to wear to work that's really easy to wear and extra comfortable (besides leggings). Our office attire is business casual, but it's pretty relaxed and I don't really meet with clients, so these pants are perfect. They also look great with both wedges and flats. This isn't the greatest pic of the pants, they look much better in real life- not as sloppy in person, especially in wedges.

I'm dying to get off work tonight because our photographer sent over our pictures yesterday and I should have the disc either today or tomorrow. I'm so excited to see the pictures! Trust me ladies, once I get them, they'll be all over the blog next week! Be prepared!

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

you look so cute, but so comfortable!
and i cant waitttt to finalllly see pics!

Unknown said...

you look great! It must have been wear your white pants day because i am wearing mine and so is a co-worker lol =)

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Brittany-Trends250 said...

pants look so comfy! i love the top

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I have been on the hunt for an affordable, well fitting pair of linen pants. I will be headed to Target tonight! I cannot wait to see pics. I am sure you looked super beautiful!

Inna xoxo said...

LOVE the pants! Ive been looking for some cute linen pants that fit my budunkadunk of a booty and look great! Im gonna have to go check these out :) <3 TARGET!
xoxo Inna :)

Rebecca Dot Com said...

Those pants are super adorable and you are right, they would totally look good dressed up or dressed down! :)

Rebecca Dot Com said...

Those pants are super adorable and you are right, they would totally look good dressed up or dressed down! :)